Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginsberg done?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ginsberg done?

As you've most likely heard, she fell and broke 3 ribs (not good when you're 85)

Now, while I try never to wish ill upon anyone.......the new Senate gets sworn in the first week of January and it will be much easier to get a nomination passed. I hope Trump selects Amy Barrett, if only to avoid the sure to arise accusations of rape, etc.....

Ginsburg's injuries are recoverable, but it is iffy at 85. Pneumonia, or DVT are possible complications in her condition.

I want her OUT! She has openly stated her disdain for the Constitution and said she will rule in accord to her opinions. It is grotesque that we have such a person on the high court.
    She's also said she won't leave under the current administration. I'd hope she changes her mind. I don't wish her dead but as I said, I do not respect her judicial philosophy and want her out.

Iím patiently waiting for the day they find her face down in her Oatmeal!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

With Ginsberg down, I have a feeling this is why all these new 'uncounted' voter ballots are all the sudden showing up. It appears to be a failsafe 'insurance policy' of votes just incase something happens. Well, something happened to Ginsberg that could very possibly keep her from returning to the bench, so the Dems bring out the uncounted votes ( probably illegal votes) to insure Trump doesn't get a 3rd SCOTUS appointed to the bench. I'm usually not an advocate to lawsuits but this time, I support them. This just seems too obvious this was planned. Hold on to these illegal votes and hope the Apponant doesn't force an investigation into the how, who, and where these mysterious ballots came from. Democrats are sneaky, but they aren't going to get away with it this time.... I hope....
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I hate to say this, but there should be an age limit on SCOTUS, AND A COMPETENCY TEST ANUALLY after a certain age.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Ginsberg done?
    We can only hope so.

IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT - supposedly she's up and doing some work - I think that's why it's a bogus report >>> she didn't do anything before the BS accident .....

She's been through some serious health challenges. Beat cancer twice, heart stent.

Three broken ribs doesn't sound like a big deal but awith her advanced age and fragile health it's no minor thing. If she gets pneumonia she's got poor odds of recovering imho. There's a rumor she'll hang on until January 2019 and retire then.

There's also a rumor DiFi will announce her retirement next week. This opens the door for Governor Jerry Brown to appoint her replacement. This is likely a better scenario than any offered on the ballot here and is the reason I voted for her (NEVER expected to find myself in that position!) in the hope-against-hope it might play out that way.DrjqUr7WkAE3Gsx.jpg

Panic in DC

Watch CA.

Q
    Last edited by bruss01; 11-09-2018 at 03:35 PM.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
    She's been through some serious health challenges. Beat cancer twice, heart stent.

Three broken ribs doesn't sound like a big deal but awith her advanced age and fragile health it's no minor thing. If she gets pneumonia she's got poor odds of recovering imho. There's a rumor she'll hang on until January 2019 and retire then.

There's also a rumor DiFi will announce her retirement next week. This opens the door for Governor Jerry Brown to appoint her replacement. This is likely a better scenario than any offered on the ballot here and is the reason I voted for her (NEVER expected to find myself in that position!) in the hope-against-hope it might play out that way.DrjqUr7WkAE3Gsx.jpg

it's Ginsberg - not Feinstein that's circling the drain >>> but your thoughts are good ....

Understood, my first comments were regardi g Ginsburg... sorry for any confusion.

Pneumonia is no joke. I have a high-school niece down with it now, still out of school with a horrid cough but on the mend thanks to antibiotics. My wife was hospitalized for 4 days with it, receiving IV antibiotics for it. The older you get, the .more serious the threat. Pneumonia is a common complication from broken ribs. I may have some profound disagreements sith Justice Ginsburg but I am sorry she's had this misfortune and considerable pain. I hope the rumors are true and she decides to retire and focus on her health and family for her remaining days. With the court's present make-up there's not much of a contribution she'll be able to make. Let's hope she sees the wisdom of that course of action.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking