Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ginsberg done?

I had to leave out part of the verse number. Sorry about that, I should have asked first. I played with it for about an hour and that's the best I could do.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I had to leave out part of the verse number. Sorry about that, I should have asked first. I played with it for about an hour and that's the best I could do.
    Np problema. I can re insert it if anyone wants it.

Ginsberg hospitalized for " gallbladder" .

Ya know when a soldier dies for his country we honor their sacrifice. I don't know where I was going with this...lol

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Ya know when a soldier dies for his country we honor their sacrifice. I don't know where I was going with this...lol
    LOL . I think I do, HAHAHA .

Ginsborg.jpg

Ginsberg Out.jpg

can you just imagine the frenzy of replacing right now - 6 months until the election - critical crap coming up for court review >>> Pelosi would be bouncing off the Capitol Dome ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 05-06-2020 at 06:45 AM.

That would be a Senate confirmation would it not? Libs will turn off women voters if they fight and start mudslinging over a female. But you know they will.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

gonna be a huge turmoil whenever it happens, both sides know the stakes
    hope it is very soon and Barrett gets rammed thru - and I do think McConnell will make it happen because he knows the stakes
    otherwise if this lasts until the election or close to it the left will use it as a rallying point to vote against Trump to keep him from replacing her in next term.
    6-3 conservative court vs 5-3 with the potential to become 5-4 if Trump looses
    and then with an aging Clarence Thomas next up for the afterlife with possibility of rat POTUS flipping back to 5-4 liberal

I can't see any way she lasts another 4 1/2 years until the 2024 election

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    That would be a Senate confirmation would it not? Libs will turn off women voters if they fight and start mudslinging over a female. But you know they will.
    the DNC supposedly has a "dirty" file on any and allll possible candidates for a SCOTUS bench opening >>> constantly being monitored and dirt dug up & added - whoever takes on the mission can expect treatment 1,000 times worse than Kavanaugh ...

the DNC supposedly has a "dirty" file on any and allll possible candidates for a SCOTUS bench opening >>> constantly being monitored and dirt dug up & added - whoever takes on the mission can expect treatment 1,000 times worse than Kavanaugh ...
    yep, it most certainly will be
    but if McConnell & POTUS can keep the RINO's onboard ultimately not much the rats can do