Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: How I joined the Militia

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Gonna be waiting for a long while. LOL

Never say never but I canít figure a way to go further without jumping the shark

Take your time, to spin a good yarn one needs yarn. Think it through and see the pictures in your mind before you begin writing. We'll wait.
    What is the "Deep State's" disposition on the militias during this event? How do the militias slip out of the dragnet? Does Lassie find her way home?
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

Quote Originally Posted by VoorTrekker View Post
    Take your time, to spin a good yarn one needs yarn. Think it through and see the pictures in your mind before you begin writing. We'll wait.
    What is the "Deep State's" disposition on the militias during this event? How do the militias slip out of the dragnet? Does Lassie find her way home?
    I've tried , granted half aS$2d , and I always seemed to jump the shark. I was at a LtCol Grossman event and he has a line 'If you show up at a crisis armed you're a hero, if you show up armed ten minutes later you're a pain in the a$2. '

Hmmmm that does give me an idea