Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fake news reaches new lows, and Fox is now as bad as CNN

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    From what I've seen/heard and read, it was voter error, not allowing the machine time to calculate selection(s) before hitting the 'enter ballot' button. I didn't have any issues. Once again patience is a virtue.
    At the end of your selections, it gives you a summary of all of your selections to 'proof' before submitting your ballot. If there are discrepancies, you can hit the back button. Once you hit the 'cast ballot', it's done, so in my opinion, people are in too big of a hurry. They need to slow down.. It's not a damn video game! There are no do-overs...LOL
    Yea, I heard the same thing. Funny how if given the chance the machines will lean left. Convenient for it to look like user error.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Well, the dirty SOB may be of Jewish descent, but he allied with the frickin Nazis , killed Jews , and anyone else who stood in his way to become a billionaire.
    George Soros was born in 1930. This means he was around 8, when Germany occupied Austria, and around 15, when Berlin fell (ending WW2 in Europe). Whether or not he supported the Nazis, killed Jews, or was a member of "Hitler Youth" or any number of things, I seriously doubt he was very influential at 15.

He is a waste of skin and should be tried as a terrorist for BLM and Antifa alone. I am sure he is bankrolling any number of efforts to unseat President Trump by any means possible. But don't lay him at the doorstep of the Nazis, they are too good for him.
    We learn from history that we do not learn from history. Georg Wilhelm F. Hegel

He reputedly turned in fellow Jews to the Nazis. Yes he was young, uninfluential and probably not fully responsible, as an adult would be, for his actions.
    Problem is, while he is no "Hitler", he also is not much better ......

George Soros is an Internationalist....loyal to no country..but to his profits.

I too have been dubious for some time about Fox News.....and the rest of them as well.

Even The Drudge Report seems to be leaning left...now days.

Seems to me Matt Drudge was saying some years back that the left was out to do his reporting business in....to reel him in.

I think they have been working on Fox News as well. They certainly have reeled in our Colleges and Universities and are steadily working on K through 12th grade. Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

FOX evening commentary is still good stuff, and morning show still seems conservative. It's pretty much OAN for me, the new last bastion of conservatism on the tube.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

don't be surprised if you hear about CNN or one of the other major flub outlets doing a total wipe of their current line up ...

it's getting to the point that it's DO or die >>> not much left for CNN if they continue the Acosta Agenda - they aren't even getting a major portion of the Hate Trump watch group ...

they won't admit it - but another 4 yrs of a Trump White House is death ....

Yes, they are dying a slow death...Rush spent a while talking about it yesterday. Fox's ratings beat CNN & MSNBC combined, who continue to slip. The nightly Primetime Fox is still plenty conservative......don't know about their daily lineup because I don't watch it. OAN is always good and based out of San Diego.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...strategy_.html
    https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/03/...sia-collusion/

OAN is always good and based out of San Diego I think. Love Liz Wheeler, she's sharp as a tack and cute too....Their ratings are on the rise...!
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/one-a...143000723.html

I have a nephew that does guest spots for Liz occasionally. Started a no Trumper but figured out he could not get a conservative media job like that. Name is Branden Morse.

As far as FOX, Ship is still out there bashing Trump and conservatives no need to watch from 2-3 pm, just take my word for it. I'm kinda surprised that the Austin(spelled liberal bastion in Texas) affiliate starts the evening news daily with Trump bashing. I guess they go with their demographics. I watch occasionally for the weather, but even that is liberal, with global warming, or is it cooling innuendo.

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Yes, they are dying a slow death...Rush spent a while talking about it yesterday. Fox's ratings beat CNN & MSNBC combined, who continue to slip. The nightly Primetime Fox is still plenty conservative......don't know about their daily lineup because I don't watch it. OAN is always good and based out of San Diego.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...strategy_.html
    https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/03/...sia-collusion/

OAN is always good and based out of San Diego I think. Love Liz Wheeler, she's sharp as a tack and cute too....Their ratings are on the rise...!
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/one-a...143000723.html

saturday nite is a big time loser on FOX - not even worthwhile checking unless there's a crisis brewing ....

CNN's rating have gone soooooo bad that old movies playing on TNT and FX are beating them now - what keeps them in the ballgame is their exclusive international tie ins and location contracts at the airports & public places ...
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 07-17-2019 at 02:38 PM.