Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fake news reaches new lows, and Fox is now as bad as CNN

Default Fake news reaches new lows, and Fox is now as bad as CNN

Fox news bans news about George " Destroy America " Soros. Claims he is a Jew.

Well, the dirty SOB may be of Jewish descent, but he allied with the frickin Nazis , killed Jews , and anyone else who stood in his way to become a billionaire.

This is exactly why we cannot trust ANY MSM news, including FOX.

GOD help us. This election is of CRUCIAL importance. Vote, and then go home and lock and load.

http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...029-story.html
    Last edited by bambam; 10-31-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Voted last week! No need to stand in line election day. I had to for a few minutes to early vote.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

YEP! I voted early too. Walked right in, cast my ballot and walked out...all in about fifteen minutes. Can't sand those long lines and long wait on 'lection day.

I voted today! Only one other person in line and he is one of the LE's in our SHTF group.. Hehe! We had a good chat during and after voting. He's heading to the Texas border this weekend with SEVERAL others. He says it's gonna be a convoy! Looks like the Texas border is going to be well covered. Now for the other border states!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I was going to vote early, but saw reports (unsubstantiated ?) of problems with the mail in ballots not being filled out correctly, and being dis-allowed with little to know time to fix/resend.

That dirty SOB Soros just needs to go away, but unfortunately, only one thing will ensure that.....

I read something a couple of days ago hat somewhere in Texas they were having problems with voting machines changing some of the ballots.

From what I've seen/heard and read, it was voter error, not allowing the machine time to calculate selection(s) before hitting the 'enter ballot' button. I didn't have any issues. Once again patience is a virtue.
    At the end of your selections, it gives you a summary of all of your selections to 'proof' before submitting your ballot. If there are discrepancies, you can hit the back button. Once you hit the 'cast ballot', it's done, so in my opinion, people are in too big of a hurry. They need to slow down.. It's not a damn video game! There are no do-overs...LOL
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 11-01-2018 at 11:28 AM.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Fox news bans news about George " Destroy America " Soros. Claims he is a Jew.

Well, the dirty SOB may be of Jewish descent, but he allied with the frickin Nazis , killed Jews , and anyone else who stood in his way to become a billionaire.

This is exactly why we cannot trust ANY MSM news, including FOX.

GOD help us. This election is of CRUCIAL importance. Vote, and then go home and lock and load.

http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...029-story.html
    While I like Fox, and have "USUALLY" regarded them as a decent news source, I've never fully trusted them.

If I see it on my TV, it's ENTERTAINMENT. Maybe it's true. Maybe it's not. Some --a lot these days -- on tv is utter drivel.

Fox is good.

But I don't trust them ..... "In God we trust; everyone else pays cash."

I'm with you, TG!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    From what I've seen/heard and read, it was voter error, not allowing the machine time to calculate selection(s) before hitting the 'enter ballot' button. I didn't have any issues. Once again patience is a virtue.
    At the end of your selections, it gives you a summary of all of your selections to 'proof' before submitting your ballot. If there are discrepancies, you can hit the back button. Once you hit the 'cast ballot', it's done, so in my opinion, people are in too big of a hurry. They need to slow down.. It's not a damn video game! There are no do-overs...LOL
    Thanks for the clarification,, Cammi.