Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antifa Handbook...

Default Antifa Handbook...

Found this on line and decided to read it for myself to see what an be gleaned underneath the visible.

https://www.amazon.com/Antifa-Anti-F...ntifa+handbook

Also this video link was sent to me ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE0GqjxpQGM

I don't think I will need a stuffed support animal to get through either of these links..but.....to each their own.

I suspect that after the election ....Antifa is going to be turned loose on this country along with some other "Chaos Management " groups.

I am also reading currently Tucker Carlson's book "Ship of Fools."

My non Ishmaelite thinking...

Orangetom

Hopefully it's as technically accurate as the Anarchist's Handbook...
    Good medicine in bad places

LOL LOL LOL....

I have two copies of the Anarchist Handbook here. I have not read them in years and years. I use them only as historical reference material.

I am thinking that is the trend to which you refer.

I am thinking the same or similar about this book....emotional drama queen stuff..blame game..Just like our media.....but I will be looking for certain Ishmaelite tell tales within it.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

the homeless branch of the Portland ANTIFA will be out busting every window downtown starting next week - election results for the East Coast will be hitting Portland prime time >>>> don't expect much of anything else - if the weather is OK the following weekend you can expect a few bitching protests - then comes the holidays

My personal opinion is that Antifa is a bunch of momma's boy wimps who will run like scalded dogs when patriots stand against them. What worries me are all the hardened terrorists, the sleeper cells, who have infiltrated our country and are awaiting their orders to attack. We know for a fact that Hamas and Hezbollah, as well as ISIS, are here. These guys will wreak a lot of havoc and we will need be at the top of our game when they are activated. It's gonna get ugly folks.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    My personal opinion is that Antifa is a bunch of momma's boy wimps who will run like scalded dogs when patriots stand against them. What worries me are all the hardened terrorists, the sleeper cells, who have infiltrated our country and are awaiting their orders to attack. We know for a fact that Hamas and Hezbollah, as well as ISIS, are here. These guys will wreak a lot of havoc and we will need be at the top of our game when they are activated. It's gonna get ugly folks.
    That's a scary thought!
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Before they can attack, they need a diversion; a gov/military diversion. Like an invasion at our border distraction....... then there are shots fired at " refugees" now the cultivated rioters /protesters are causing trouble on the inside, so our security is now defending themselves from both sides.

That kind of diversion.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Before they can attack, they need a diversion; a gov/military diversion. Like an invasion at our border distraction....... then there are shots fired at " refugees" now the cultivated rioters /protesters are causing trouble on the inside, so our security is now defending themselves from both sides.

That kind of diversion.
    That's when millions of Americans with trillions of rounds of ammo get involved.

I expect there to be shots fired from American side, but not from our troops, yet media will run with it. If Mex had the cajones, they would shut down the media embedded with the caravan/invasion. If media had no access the whole thing would fizzle out.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

POTUS just sent a warning to Antifa

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...e_violent.html