Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mountain and other stuff

Nice! Closer to Big South Fork is Highland Manor Winery, I prefer their wines (not as sweet) to Stonehaus, but I like the Cumberland Gold, and where I live is DelMonaco Winery, and they do some really great wines. I'm pretty big on the local wineries, and if you ever get the chance, Lynchburg Winery is fantastic. The store front is in downtown Lynchburg, it's a nice visit after going to Jack Daniels. I'm a big Whisky/Whiskey/Bourbon/Scotch fan.

doc, you're probably within an hour of me. We're neighbors.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Doc we've been to Highland manor before. They do have good wines. Cumberland Gold is one we like as well. May have to check out delMonoco as well.
    You all are probably 1 to 1.5 hours from me. Give or take.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Well, Doc, think how many people here would think they got a great Xmas gift if they found another chapter or two of this story one of these days.
    Not that anybody's impatient or anything. Not here. Nobody would ever dream of rushin' you. But it sure would be nice.

But it sure would be nice.

Yeah it would! I'm thinking I need to drag it back out and re-read what there is of it. It's been a while, but I recall enjoying the story very much.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13