Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: the immigrant caravan..is this bad Ju Ju coming...???

Default the immigrant caravan..is this bad Ju Ju coming...???

Watching the timing of this immigrant caravan....my radar went up..today..while listening to El Rushbo in the rain locker while getting ready to shove off.

El Rushbo's question was what is with the caravan.....??? What is it about???

The answer to me is obvious ..this is about the Hispanic Vote in this election.

My instincts are telling me that this immigrant caravan is a made to order...manufactured event and that these immigrants are being paid and are slated to be cannon fodder when they near the border.

It is the timing this close to the election which raised my alarm bells and radar settings. I did not think this through for the last few days....as did I am sure ....most of America...but it is the timing of the arrival of this caravan..which is ..to me ..alarming.

I am suspecting that some incident is going to be manufactured and caught on the news to get the Hispanic Vote for the left...by cultivating emotions.

The media will have a field day this close to the election...and run with it 24/7 until after the election....

Hence my conclusion that these people are cannon fodder for votes for the left...and the mid terms.

It is the timing of the arrival of this caravan...that alarms me.

This means the media is already prepared..and standing by for their front row seat for this event....and the production crews are already standing by as well to facilitate this manufactured event...for votes.

Just my random and sometimes rabid thoughts on watching Ishmaelite wildlife run amok...to control and or manufacture events. It is the best that the Ishmaelites can do....more chaos manufacturing....

I hope this is just nonsense of which I am speaking ...but I am nonetheless alarmed and concerned.

Think it through and watch carefully. If it fits...get the world out to others you know to watch and listen carefully...for two legged wildlife ...

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

somebody went down and paid off the correct activists - that caravan didn't get started out of nooooo where ....

Well, OT, your take on it make lots of sense to me. And IW, maybe Stormy Daniels spent some of her tin cup money to help these poor folks. /s/

clearly this is funded by outside agitators. Looks like a Soros op.
    they want to get here before the election and provoke a response that would threaten the R momentum and incite the rats to vote.

4,000 people don't all of the sudden decide at the same time to travel to the US.
    Look at the pictures, looks like someone gave them new clothes.
    And someone is arranging the logistics - that's a lot of food and water to provide on a daily basis.
    And transportation.

my thoughts are that they might not make it to the US before the election.
    the bulk of them are still in Guatemala, about 1,500 miles or so from Texas
    Trump is putting massive pressure on Mexico, Guatemala & Honduras (as he should) to stop them

one real test will be when they hit the Mexican border which does have formal checkpoints.
    the Mexican / Guatemalan border is of course mostly porous jungle, but an organized caravan of 4,000 people will stick to the main roads.
    so the Mexican's could slow walk them thru with extensive papers checks and other impediments which could delay the arrival to after the election.
    that in turn would greatly increase the logistical load on whoever is paying for all this.
    and the mexican government could make lots of impediments along the route.
    we will have to wait and see.

Trump will certainly take note of how Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras governments behave.
    and i am sure he is making it known to them that he will still be president for 2 more years regardless on what happens in the election.

the best case scenario in my opinion if for them not to arrive before the election.
    then Trump would be free to use whatever means necessary to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    They don't want to lose their free money do they ?

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    They don't want to lose their free money do they ?
    More than that.......When Trump threatened to send troops he said "close the border". I think the liberals and Soros are going to loose this one.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    More than that.......When Trump threatened to send troops he said "close the border". I think the liberals and Soros are going to loose this one.
    They'll lose to POTUS every time.

You know, my previous and present Doberman's have been males, but my next might be a girl just so I can name her Ju Ju.

That way I can scold her "Bad Ju Ju!"
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Lol bruss... I have had.gsd..always male..but my next might be female so I can name it artimesia
    Last edited by driftz240; 10-18-2018 at 09:21 PM.