Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patriots need to head to the border

DONT MESS WITH TEXAS! Looks like the caravan of invaders desided to go the long route into California and avoid Texas..

https://www.foxnews.com/world/migran...e-to-us-border
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    DONT MESS WITH TEXAS! Looks like the caravan of invaders desided to go the long route into California and avoid Texas..

https://www.foxnews.com/world/migran...e-to-us-border
    Time to encircle California with a very tall fence with six foot in riggers (leaning inward) of concertina wire/razor wire. Let'em go to California since the idiots there seem to love'em so much.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Time to encircle California with a very tall fence with six foot in riggers (leaning inward) of concertina wire/razor wire. Let'em go to California since the idiots there seem to love'em so much.
    Hate to say I agree......

The fastest way to destroy this once great, but now f**ked up state is to overburden it to the extreme. Even though I live in Cali, I wish for it's demise....that's the only way to wake people up....

Keep an eye on the caravan at Tijuana , brawls are breaking out between Mexicans and caravan members !! HAHAHA this is gonna get interesting.

Mexico is going to end up in a war with South Americans and we will run to help out as usual. The federales had better wake up!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Mexico is going to end up in a war with South Americans and we will run to help out as usual. The federales had better wake up!
    If that happens we need to stay out of it. Let'em fight their own battles. We just need to ensure it doesn't spill over our border in the U.S. If it does, THEN we should unleash some serious whup-ass.

I agree bam, but you know we will help Mexico. It's in our nature. Hopefully Mex will round up the invaders and deport them to there country. I wouldn't mind if we helped them do that but I don't want our boys fighting a war in Mexico. We need them here on our own soil.

We DO NOT NEED ANOTHER WAR in a failed country. The Mexican forces can --- or ought to be able to handle violence in that caravan. They also guard their southern border with a vengeance we lack. Unfortunatly, that brings up a question; do they really WANT to stop the caravan? I think very likely they really are encouraging it .... but if it hurts them enough they might be motivated to plug it.
    So I say, let it hurt them.
    Yea, nasty ....Machiavellian even .... but sometimes you need to be that way.

TommyGun...

Yea, nasty ....Machiavellian even .... but sometimes you need to be that way.

Wow!!! Tommy....don't candy coat it.....tell it straight!!!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishamelte