Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: help coming to South African farmers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming soon to America . South Africa just a test ground. Kinda sounds like the DNC does it not ?

https://imgur.com/2XnQSF4
    Last edited by bambam; 02-28-2020 at 09:57 PM.

South Africa is one of the hotspots I currently worry about erupting with any Virus outbreaks - any excuse will do - you get economic problems going with maybe a supply glitch - turns to looting and that'll quikly go racial ....

Good day to you all. Im a south african 'boer'. We are in lockdown at the moment and things are allready starting to unravel with sporadic looting being reported in various areas. Yes, things are not looking good here and 'we' know that its going to get worse soon. A lot of us have been preparing for worst case scenario. The communist anc gov is trying their best to kill off the whites by various means, economically, physically - farm murders, home invasions, 'robberies' and dont forget their over 100 racially based laws to supress us in which ever way they can with laws on what your business can do etc.
    When this 'virus' really starts spreading under them in the townships things are going to go south pretty quickly. Keep in mind that this country has been downgraded to junk status just the other day by moodys and you can see where we are headed. The state is bankrupt because of looting, mismanagement, nepotism, cronyism, state capture among others. We are the testing grounds for whats coming to other western run nations. The liberals and gov are trying their best to hide the extent of the rot in this country but the truth is getting out atleast.
    I pray for my fellow people and that our suffering will be short-lived and when the time comes that we can take our country back.
    There is some respect between the boers and zulus after their defeat at bloodriver, but not really any alliance to speak of. Keep in mind 'mandela' was xhosa, zuma was a zulu, ramaphosa a venda, there are many factions here each vying for a piece of the cake and not one of them really sitting around the same fire so to speak but most united in their hatred of the 'boer'.
    The other reason for their absolute hate towards us is the fact that we always get up no matter what gets thrown at us and the way in which we circumvent their racist behaviour and laws by using it against them in other ways. Will we survive this onslaught? I pray and believe we will, maybe there wont be many of us left afterwards, time will tell.

Keep your powder dry and your blades sharp

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I hope for you guys that all the Suidlanders prepping proves to be good >>> I'm sure the bugging out will be two fold for this SHTF - Virus isolation & riot/violence removal ...

Hopefully if it toooo bad there will be attention given at the White House level and help sent .......

Jason, My prayers are with you and your people in SA. My God hand protect you all.

BTW welcome to the forum.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Easy to forget how easy we have it here I the USA. Stay safe . And look forward to hearing more from ya.

BTW. I heard back a few months Russia was going o try to help in sa . Did that ever materialize?

Hello Jason. You wouldn't happen to be Jason Bartlett ? Been following him and his walk from Texas to the White House to bring exposure to this situation. I actually made a donation to him. Prayers sent for all the Boers.

Hi guys, thank you. I pray for you guys over there too seeing the mayhem caused to your country and freedoms by your politicians.
    There are some farmers that left for russia and im trying to follow up on how its going there with them. Bambam no im not the Jason Bartlett you mentioned but im proud of what hes trying to do, also Brandi on youtube is trying to expose a lot of whats going on here, i follow her channel and especially a few of your american firearm and prepper channels on youtube, very informative, though our situation and demographics are a bit different over here and our groups are prepping for all out civil war. Im part of two groups here, the one Illini warrior mentioned and another.
    There are two books you guys can read that sheds some light on the situation here. In them you will read about who and what we are really up against here.

Keep well and be safe, God bless

Edit: i tried to upload but it exceeds the size limit. The one is 'the presidents keepers', the other is 'gangster state' if you guys are interested send me an email and i will forward it to you.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk