Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nikki Hailey just resigned!

Exactly Beo. Time will tell, about a lot of them. Just cause you say a few things positive it dont wipe out years of deciet
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Beowulf

I'm kinda in your corner here, BP. There is an old saying, "trust is a fragile thing. And once broken its very hard to rebuild." That's how I view Haley and Graham both. There recent "rally 'round the flag" actions are not enough for me to completely trust them. It's gonna take a while. They're gonna have to show that this is deep rooted and permanent, not some "fly-by-night" stuff that has shallow roots. Time will tell.

BackpackerExactly Beo. Time will tell, about a lot of them. Just cause you say a few things positive it don't wipe out years of deceit.

Both of these people are politicians. Their main job is to get reelected or an important position in D.C. Trump is not a politician and therefore is not concerned about stupid **** like this. He's a citizen president who knows that his job is to give America back to the people. if he does his job correctly a 2nd. term will take care of itself.
    You can bet your sweet ass he has all he needs in terms of their histories & loyalties . They're both holding 2 aces ; 2 eights ( dead man's poker hand ) and they don't even realize it.

Now if they truly are flipped and prove 100% they're behind Trump he'll put them in the best position to further the take back of our country. If not he'll position them in a scenario where they will convict themselves by their own free will. It's a beautiful case of self inflicted wounds and they won't realize it until it's too late.
    So let the show proceed ; I have my Evan Williams ; man pop ( beer ) and popcorn with side dishes. Relaxing in man cave with my with my nice caliber toys just in case **** goes side ways. They're like a gnat on a bear's ass ; of no significance right Beo.

Run Low Drive On

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Beowulf

I'm kinda in your corner here, BP. There is an old saying, "trust is a fragile thing. And once broken its very hard to rebuild." That's how I view Haley and Graham both. There recent "rally 'round the flag" actions are not enough for me to completely trust them. It's gonna take a while. They're gonna have to show that this is deep rooted and permanent, not some "fly-by-night" stuff that has shallow roots. Time will tell.

BackpackerExactly Beo. Time will tell, about a lot of them. Just cause you say a few things positive it don't wipe out years of deceit.

Both of these people are politicians. Their main job is to get reelected or an important position in D.C. Trump is not a politician and therefore is not concerned about stupid **** like this. He's a citizen president who knows that his job is to give America back to the people. if he does his job correctly a 2nd. term will take care of itself.
    You can bet your sweet ass he has all he needs in terms of their histories & loyalties . They're both holding 2 aces ; 2 eights ( dead man's poker hand ) and they don't even realize it.

Now if they truly are flipped and prove 100% they're behind Trump he'll put them in the best position to further the take back of our country. If not he'll position them in a scenario where they will convict themselves by their own free will. It's a beautiful case of self inflicted wounds and they won't realize it until it's too late.
    So let the show proceed ; I have my Evan Williams ; man pop ( beer ) and popcorn with side dishes. Relaxing in man cave with my with my nice caliber toys just in case **** goes side ways. They're like a gnat on a bear's ass ; of no significance right Beo.

Run Low Drive On
    ABSOLUTELY right, Eagle, on all counts! Hank Snow once recorded a song, "Going 90 mph down a dead end street". That's pretty much the mess the libs have placed themselves in, pedal to the metal, full speed ahead, without heeding the warning signs. Like you, I have "equalizers" all around the house. Some may call me paranoid, I say I'm just ready. And, hey, don't forget the dill pickles o go along with all that other good stuff. Dill pickles and popcorn is a pretty good combo...least I think so. YMMV!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    ABSOLUTELY right, Eagle, on all counts! Hank Snow once recorded a song, "Going 90 mph down a dead end street". That's pretty much the mess the libs have placed themselves in, pedal to the metal, full speed ahead, without heeding the warning signs. Like you, I have "equalizers" all around the house. Some may call me paranoid, I say I'm just ready. And, hey, don't forget the dill pickles o go along with all that other good stuff. Dill pickles and popcorn is a pretty good combo...least I think so. YMMV!
    OH HELL YEA!!! Dill pickles with chips ;cheese ; various meats . Daughter gave me some kangaroo jerky to try. Pretty good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    OH HELL YEA!!! Dill pickles with chips ;cheese ; various meats . Daughter gave me some kangaroo jerky to try. Pretty good stuff.
    A man after me own heart, ya are lad! And don't eat so much of that "Roo" jerky ya start to hop rather than walk. (Chuckle)

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    A man after me own heart, ya are lad! And don't eat so much of that "Roo" jerky ya start to hop rather than walk. (Chuckle)
    Thanks for the Roo alert. Look damn funny hopping around the acreage. Might put me in a sleeveless jacket.