Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nikki Hailey just resigned!

Default Nikki Hailey just resigned!

No updates yet but Trump accepted her resignation and is to speak at 10:30am ET.
    This is probably another piece of the chess game we are about to learn.. Trump must have ace up his sleeve he's about to unleash..
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Meh.... I was not a big fan of hers after the whole confederate flag issue she caved on. Yes shes done a few good things while holding the position but I just see her as a quitter. If its family life personal stuff etc. I assure you those issues were still there when she took that position two short years ago. These people take these positions of power just to fill their resumes and when it doesnt suit their purpose anymore they up and quit!! Cant wait to hear the reason she is stepping down....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

What she says is that she believes in term limits. She talked with Trump about it 6 months ago and they agreed, so that is her reason. I'm anxious to see who Trump replaces her with.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Term limits yeah OK! Lol ill just bet you she runs for president 2020! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

She was asked that and she said absolutely not!. She has no desire whatsoever to run or become president but that she is going to go all out in support for Trump. She said he has to win to keep America safe and respected. She said NK and the Iran nuclear deal sealed it for her. No ther President has even come close.

she moved her self worth up considerably by taking the UN position >>> she's got a sweetheart job in the private sector lined up - betcha ....

That's my presumption as well... And leave on a good note is always a good exit.

IMO She quit on the people to most likely better her career.

I was never a fan of her after this speech. Good riddance I say; I believe she'll return to bashing Trump before long.

Yup I think so too on her turning on Trump. Even Tucker Carlson stated pretty much the same thing...