Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nikki Hailey just resigned!

My first thought was that it was a set-up to move her into a more powerful position within the cabinet.......or something of use to Trump and us...... I could be wrong....

I never could figure why he appointed her in the first place. I'm sure he had a plan , his IQ is much higher than mine, but it never made sense. If she does go back to bashing him, it won't help her career, and it won't hurt POTUS one damn bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I never could figure why he appointed her in the first place. I'm sure he had a plan , his IQ is much higher than mine, but it never made sense. If she does go back to bashing him, it won't help her career, and it won't hurt POTUS one damn bit.
    He appointed her to that position so that she would keep herself busy doing work at the UN and wouldn't have time to bash Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    He appointed her to that position so that she would keep herself busy doing work at the UN and wouldn't have time to bash Trump.
    Had to be more to it than that , or he would have appointed Hillary.

This has to be a counter move by the deep state in some way.
    No warning, not even a hint of it coming.......I was taken aback by the announcement this morning.

I dont know about a deep state counter move. I think its just Her looking out for her and her future career now that she has 2 yrs of being an Amba on her resume. I lost all respect and trust for her when she caved to the confederate flag issue in her state!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

I think we read way too much in to this. Somehow, I believe it is just what her and Trump says it is. This was discussed between them 6 months prior. Until we see the effects, no one but those two know if there are strategic plans being put in place that required her resignation. Time will tell.
    In the mean time, keep your eyes on John Kerry. I think Something is up right there, IMO.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I like her. I'm not sure what the Confederate flag thing is you speak of. The Stars andBars flag is the state flag of SC, and that isn't changing, and it was flying over the Capitol before and after. I think Trump put her in UN for a finite reason, like other appointee that have come and gone, and her job was completed and she moved on. I am of the opinion that she is up for another bigger job, some have suggested SC Senator to replace Graham who would resign to take an appointment from Trump.

I think she is a fireball and fighting for our side.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I can't stand her and glad she's leaving the post. I sure hope she isn't appointed to replace Graham and also hope he isn't a Trump appointment to anything. I don't trust him, even though he has started stepping up since NoName died. maybe mcstain had something on him.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I can't stand her and glad she's leaving the post. I sure hope she isn't appointed to replace Graham and also hope he isn't a Trump appointment to anything. I don't trust him, even though he has started stepping up since NoName died. maybe mcstain had something on him.
    I'm kinda in your corner here, BP. There is an old saying, "trust is a fragile thing. And once broken its very hard to rebuild." That's how I view Haley and Graham both. There recent "rally 'round the flag" actions are not enough for me to completely trust them. It's gonna take a while. They're gonna have to show that this is deep rooted and permanent, not some "fly-by-night" stuff that has shallow roots. Time will tell.