Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: My turn for prayers.

Ow
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkie’s and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

Got my stitched out today. I couldn't count them all but my Dr did. 33! WOW!
    Anyway, he taped my incision back up and I have to leave it on for two more weeks before I'm completely free. LOL

GOT MY PATHOLOGY REPORT BACK, I AM CLEAN! It wasn't malignant. He said he had to remote a lymph node as well. That tumor was much smaller but grown into the glad so it had to be removed as well as a small nerve where that tumor had wrapped around it that was connected to the lymph glad. He tried to free it but the nerve was already damaged.

The bigger tumor, the one that was actually visible from the surface was the size of a goose egg he said. He got all of it.
    I had requested a photo of the tumor but he said he was already scrubbed up and ready when he remembered, so no photo image. Just the CT scan. Oh well.

The best news is that it was not a malignant cancer! God has truly blessed me, that's for certain!
    I go back for my 2nd and final follow up in two weeks and then I'm Freeeeee!

Thanks so much for all your prayers everyone!

Beo, I hope miss beo gets the same results! I pray for her every day!
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 10-23-2018 at 01:34 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Great news Cammi. so glad the results were exactly as they were.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Thanks BP. I can admit now, I was a little concerned, in the back of my mind but I forced myself to brush it away... It sure feels a lot better with those stitches gone. It's not so tight and tender...
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

This is wonderful news, Cammi. I'm so happy for you.

GREAT news Cammie, and Now we await the same good news for Beo and Sandy ! Prayers sent !

Awesome!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Great news! So glad nothing life-altering.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Good news, Cammi.

Thank you thank you thank you ALL, I'm so happy right now! I'm in a great mood, I'm actively doing things like moving stuff out to make room for a new solar upright freezer we just bought yesterday to put in the kitchen. I still can't lift stuff but I can scoot stuff around on flat 4wheel dollies. It feels good to get things done. I was going bonkers not being able to accomplish much of anything. I felt useless and non-productive. That's not in my nature.

While I was down for those two weeks, I spent that time knitting caps, gloves and scarves for my Dr. and his staff as a thank you for taking such good care of me. I finished the last glove while I was waiting to see my Dr. Yesterday and was able to finish my goal and give them all their thank you gifts. I never realized how much handmade was so appreciated. They were excited to be rewarded by a patient with something so personal. Made me feel good too!