Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: My turn for prayers.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Guess this goes to show, with all the work Cammie puts out, she isn't a bot after all

Congrads and praying for a speedy recovery !!

Nope, hehe... Not a drop of bot in me. Just good old fashion hard work.... Although, my youngest daughter has nick named me Frankenmom. Hubs says that makes him husband of frankenmom. Just in time for Halloween! 😜
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Congrats on a successful surgery Cammie.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery!
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Thanks bruss. Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good this morning. My stitches are already starting to itch. That's a good sign of healing. No redness or swelling discharge or discoloration. Hubs changes the sheets and pillow cases every morning and fixes me breakfast, lunch and dinner. Helps me clean my incision, keeps the dogs off of the bed and me, takes care of all the farm animals. I'm in good hands and healing fast! Woohoo! I'll be over this in no time!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

First pic is Day after surgery. Second pic is today. I'm healing up fast. Just a little bruising and some tenderness but not much pain and the swelling has gone way down.

image.jpg. image.jpg
    Last edited by Camouflaged; Yesterday at 01:02 PM.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

WWahooo !!! Might still make it to Halloween before it fades.

We have a gig this Thursday. Gonna have to cover it to keep from freaking the kids out! LOL
    Stitches dont come out til the following Monday the 22nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    We have a gig this Thursday. Gonna have to cover it to keep from freaking the kids out! LOL
    Stitches dont come out til the following Monday the 22nd.
    Draw another one to match it on the other side, put a fake bar through your neck and go as Lady Frankenstein. Never know, might start a new wave of fashion. Libs would think you're the greatest. (Chuckle, chuckle)

That's an idea. I'm just no so sure I want the incision exposed to the elements in a 'public place'. That could invite bacteria and possible infection. I've been so careful not to let that be an issue. Being a nuse all those years made me very aware of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    That's an idea. I'm just no so sure I want the incision exposed to the elements in a 'public place'. That could invite bacteria and possible infection. I've been so careful not to let that be an issue. Being a nuse all those years made me very aware of that.
    Cut a one gallon zip lock bag so that you have a piece long enough and wide enough to completely cover the area. Wipe it down good on both sides with alcohol, tape it in place and you should be ok. Might even"enhance" the Lady Frankenstein look.