Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SHTF supply of Essential oils, herbs, and others...

Quote Originally Posted by alaska View Post
    pound of weed
    gallon of shine

yup that covers the essentials
    hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Pound of weed
    Gallon of shine

Yup that covers the essentials
    You can keep the weed, but I'll take some of the shine. (Heh, heh) I use doterra essential oils. I checked out some of the others and none of them impressed me. One brand, and I won't mention it by name, I've read and heard some very negative things about. Their integrity seems very questionable. I did a lot of research on essential oils before I started using them. Doterra was the only one that impressed me as being legit, were actually what they claimed to be. I've been using them for over a year now, and as was the slogan for a particular brand of smokes a few years ago, I'd rather fight than switch.

I'll have to check out Doterra. I tried a few other cheaper brands because, well, cheaper and no results. Then tried Young Living brand, all Frankensence Oil, on some precancerous melanoma on my lip, and damn if it didn't disappear. I had scheduled with a dermatologist but waiting for appointment date. They later confirmed it was gone. Pretty friggin amazing IMO.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Pound of weed
    Gallon of shine

Yup that covers the essentials
    😂
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge