Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buckle up for more Tabloid coverage coming...soon.

Default Buckle up for more Tabloid coverage coming...soon.

I believe that with this Ford woman coming to testify...there will be more demands made on the Senate to delay confirmation ...and or use/misuse of Tabloid Journalism to emote their way to more delays..to achieve their goal/goals.

This will make a mockery out of the whole entire process and I am asking myself how many Republicans will go along with it.

I am become so disgusted with this Tabloid MSM.and the Tabloid Leadership for whom they shill.

This whole thing from the beginning has been a Tabloid circus to me.

The Tabloid circus will continue this coming week...buckle up.

And If Kavanagh loses the nomination and another conservative is nominated to taka Kavanagh's place..expect the same kind of Tabloid reaction. Another Re run.

This is another example of Ishmaelites at work. PUtting a whole nation into a Tabloid Circus to get their way. How long will it be before the American people fully catch on to this kind of doings on their purse.

The Muller investigation/Russia Collusion became the same kind of thing...Tabloid.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

The Dem senate is already discussing procedures to impeach Kavanaugh if he is confirmed. All of this hoopla over a 36 year old she said/he said accusation that can't be verified.
    If this is the precidents our country accepts, with a guilty until proven innocent perception, America will end up a killing field of despots and usurpation.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 09-23-2018 at 07:48 AM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

The Democrats are become desperate to protect their vote buying schemes on the public purse and they perceive Brett Kavanaugh as a threat to their "Rigged" vote buying schemes on said public purse.

I speak here of Roe VS. Wade...a vote buying scheme to get/gaurantee the women's vote.

This is what most of the MSM including Fox News will not say to the public but needs saying.

One scheme after another after another and another by the left is nothing more than a Vote buying scheme to perpetuate their tenure in public offices and on the public purse. It is the continued bondage and involuntary servitude of the American People for the Left.

So obviously too it is with Illegal Immigration...another vote buying scheme...on the public purse.

They have no other choice but to create more chaos and Tabloid around any such Supreme Court nomination..for again....chaos is the very best they can do for America...to get more on the public purse.

And now also in desperation ...again all they have is "Impeachment." They are wearing themselves and the MSM thin on Impeachment.

How many times are we going to have to view this Impeachment/Sex Scandal movie???? It is become like watching this movie over for the 57th time.

Anyone they don't like or can't stand ....impeach them or get them involved in a sex scandal...ala....Stormy Daniels or others.

Re run.........................re Run.................Re Run...ad nausea.

Chaos and Tabloid management to preserve their desperate vote buying schemes while carrying on as Ishmaelites in keeping others in economic bondage and involuntary servitude to pay for their votes.

The short version of this is...... "It's a Shakedown." And it is being carried on an perpetuated by all the usual suspects.

One of the worst of The Usual Suspects to me is this fellow Schumer. He too ...like several others has become so predictable. You can see him coming ...along with others of "The Usual Suspects."

My Non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-23-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    The Dem senate is already discussing procedures to impeach Kavanaugh if he is confirmed. All of this hoopla over a 36 year old she said/he said accusation that can't be verified.
    If this is the precidents our country accepts, with a guilty until proven innocent perception, America will end up a killing field of despots and usurpation.

the DNC AGAIN doesn't have the 2/3rds necessary to actually carry anything out >>>> their aim is to harass & trouble him to the extent that they hope he can't operate effectively >>>> same same EXACT tactic they are using on POTUS

I hope you're right.. We still have RINO's in the senate though.
    All the media talk about is HER credibility because she's a 'Dr.' What about Kavanaughs credibility?
    Of the three other people she named that were accused of being present, none of them validated her story. They all said they had no knowledge of the incident she is claiming or even knew Kavanaugh.
    Ford claims it happened in the Summer but her friend claims it happened during the school season. Nothing she say corroborates with anyone else's testimony but yet, people are siding with her claim. It just baffles me that people have no problems destroying another persons life with nothing to substantiate the reason. Just kill for the sake of politics. How these people sleep at night is beyond my comprehension.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 09-23-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    the DNC AGAIN doesn't have the 2/3rds necessary to actually carry anything out >>>> their aim is to harass & trouble him to the extent that they hope he can't operate effectively >>>> same same EXACT tactic they are using on POTUS
    Problem is...that they ..the Democrats cannot operate efficiently as demonstrated by Trump and Company and in such an short time.

Chaos...chaos...chaos....Tabloid....Tabloid .....Tabloid....The best they can do.

No real solutions outside of continuing to put more and more Americans into economic bondage to pay for their vote buying schemes...ie...tenure in public offices. Good cop/Bad cop....GFW Hegel and his dialectic....trial by press...more chaos management..but no real solutions to what is going on or not going on in the country.

Eight years of the Obama administration clearly proved this out about economic bondage...one program after another after another to raise costs to the taxpayer...to fund any and everything at taxpayer expense..while the economy went into the tank and or toilet with jobs.

In Chaos ..they can give the "Appearance" of solutions but never actually give solutions. The "Appearance " of a thing in the news is not the same as the real thing. This can fool many people for a long time..but today..many are beginning to catch on ...finally.

That is where they and the phony Republicans have fallen short and some of them are getting to where they can be seen....as Deep State...trying to keep and perpetuate more "Appearances" instead of real solutions.....Ishmaelites.

I think Q is onto something here. This is like our version of Brexit..where the people voted..but someone is trying to operate as if there never was a vote and the kingdom belongs to them exclusively.... and not to the people.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-23-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I hope you're right.. We still have RINO's in the senate though.
    All the media talk about is HER credibility because she's a 'Dr.' What about Kavanaughs credibility?
    Of the three other people she named that were accused of being present, none of them validated her story. They all said they had no knowledge of the incident she is claiming or even knew Kavanaugh.
    Ford claims it happened in the Summer but her friend claims it happened during the school season. Nothing she say corroborates with anyone else's testimony but yet, people are siding with her claim. It just baffles me that people have no problems destroying another persons life with nothing to substantiate the reason. Just kill for the sake of politics. How these people sleep at night is beyond my comprehension.

Kavanaugh isn't even taking the SCOTUS seat unless EVERY single GOP votes him in >>> maybe minus one

IF and only IF, Kananagh gets the boot (and that would be a true crime!) Trump should go with Amy Barrett IMHO.....at least with a woman, the lefties couldn't come up with this fake 'Me Too' crap.....
    Or could they?

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I believe that with this Ford woman coming to testify...there will be more demands made on the Senate to delay confirmation ...and or use/misuse of Tabloid Journalism to emote their way to more delays..to achieve their goal/goals.

This will make a mockery out of the whole entire process and I am asking myself how many Republicans will go along with it.

I am become so disgusted with this Tabloid MSM.and the Tabloid Leadership for whom they shill.

This whole thing from the beginning has been a Tabloid circus to me.

The Tabloid circus will continue this coming week...buckle up.

And If Kavanagh loses the nomination and another conservative is nominated to taka Kavanagh's place..expect the same kind of Tabloid reaction. Another Re run.

This is another example of Ishmaelites at work. PUtting a whole nation into a Tabloid Circus to get their way. How long will it be before the American people fully catch on to this kind of doings on their purse.

The Muller investigation/Russia Collusion became the same kind of thing...Tabloid.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    OT, I gave up, a long time ago, on ANYTHING positive coming from that rats' nest...the U. S. Congress, especially from the communist (democrat) side. I've just about resolved myself to be ready to fight when it comes time. I have an unrelenting fear its coming to that at some point anyway. This whole damned mess is nothing more than the demos doing all they can to delay the hearings until after mid terms.
    Last edited by beowulf; 09-23-2018 at 11:55 AM.

All of this is about one thing......resetting the rule of law where just and fair rulings are metted out equally.
    This is about convictions being upheld by the highest court in the land, rulings of sentences given out of lower courts, breaking the backs of the DEEP STATE.
    The Kavanaugh/Ford circus happening now is just window dressing.
    Just one of the many examples of what the Supreme Court might be called on the make a ruling on in the near future...... MILITARY TRIBUNALS.