Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump orders feds to declassify key FISA documents, and text .UNREDACTED

Could also be that Mueller can add anything he wants to his carnival and it will be left sealed. Could be deflecting until timing is right. I know, I'm trying to agree with Sessions actions.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

All we can do wait and see how it all plans out.

My thinking is, Sessions was placed there deliberately as a hold out until his time is up depending on the outcome of the midterms. Had Trump put anyone else in the IG position, things might move to fast and cause a landslide too soon. Sessions, in my opinion, is a hold out, kind of like a silent enemy and Trump knows this but the left doesn't realize Trump is aware of Sessions actions, or the lack of, maybe. Sessions, I think , is a bombshell being squeezed from both directions.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

That's kinda what I think. This is all intentional. Even the like of Flynn played a part and maybe took a fall for the bigger scheme. Sessions is there for a reason, and may not have been Trumps choice, but the logical one for the situation. This will all play out hopefully. I want to see some of these dirty bastes held accountable.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields