Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Kavanaugh’s threads-combined-

Default Kavanaugh’s threads-combined-

for a quick laugh check out her professorial ratings - before it get's punked with a zillion awful ratings like the Red Hen Restaurant got on yelp.
    this is such a transparent and desperate attempt to derail the confirmation from the old tired Anita Hill playbook.
    Feinstein sat on this till the last minute when she had this "accusation" since July.
    Both Kavanaugh and the supposed other guy whom this woman says participated both deny it.
    This is patently a pre planned last minute attack.
    Just like Anita Hill they recruited some far left wing nutjob as the assassin.
    Think Mad Maxine Waters in a professor robe.

But it might just work because that turncoat Flake is on the judiciary committee and if he votes no to advance the nomination then it is a tie.

Here's a few good ratings:

from a student in 2010: rated her poor
    Take her class and you will take antidepressant, start smoking or drinking again and gain 20lbs at your risk.

another student from 2013 rated her awful
    Do not take her class. she is unclear with directions. Hard grader and talks for 2hr 45min without giving a break. she is exact opposite of what she teaches. empowering??? not at all

2014 rated awful
    Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her. She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had.

another 2014 awful rating
    Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced. Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton's MSW program as long as she is there.

https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/Sho...sp?tid=1352705
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 09-26-2018 at 09:09 PM.

I wonder how much the demoncrats (and bitch Klinton) are paying her for her little tale. 'Course, hoglosey and feinswine likely chipped in form their personal coffers as well. The desperation is growing by leaps and bounds. President Trump had better watch his six.

So after all the circus is he going to get confirmed or not?
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

He'll be confirmed. Have faith! I think even the judges already on the SC bench know what this is all about. They have to! You'ld be blind not to see this for what it is!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

all you need to declare this BS is to have been a teenager and lived those years as a typical teenager >>> Kavanaugh was a well known high schooler John Boy goody two shoes brainiac - if anything like this would have actually happened - 1,000s upon 1,000s would know the rumor ...

the DNC had this in their hands as a gambit from Day 1 of the hearings >>> I'm guessing a majority didn't want it going official and having to stain their hands - they let the desperate DNCers use it as a last Hail Mary to delay delay delay ...
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 09-17-2018 at 10:01 AM.

Oh, I read a good one this morning. Don't know how factual, but it's out there.
    Seems Ford was arrested and convicted back in her college years and guess who the judge in her case was? Yep, Bret Kavanaugh's mother.

Trump and Connway are saying, Let Ford and Kavanaugh both testify under oath before the committee before the vote date. Dems are screaming foul. "THEY" need more time. Uh huh! This is nothing more than she said he said from accusation sledged to have taken place over 30 years ago where Ford is fuzzy on details and others coming forward to say this never happened.

Here's my uneducated guess on this particular situation, but also an educated guess, knowing how kids act at parties when adults aren't present.

I suspect there might be some half truths being told.
    First off, she was explicit on saying she was wearing a one PC swimsuit. Painting a picture of innocence.
    Let's face it, young girls are prick teasers. They ALL are and if they claim otherwise, they are liars, self included.

If this even happened at all, I think it probably went down something like this.

She 'FORD' was flaunting her fem's at the boys and lured a boy upstairs to make out. Being she sent a signal, he followed with a feel up and she started giggling so he put his hand over her mouth to muffle the sound.

Fast forward, liberal prof is approach by those who don't want Kavanaugh confirmed so an elaborate story was built around the actual sledged event that might have taken place, with a sizable incentive to allow them to rewrite history. They hold on to this rewrite from back in July, only to make it public if every other attempt to thwart Kavanaugh's confirmation failed, waiting until the last minute to promote it. It's sloppy, has fuzzy story line, and lacks credibility. The Dems are calling it their " Hale Mary".

Does my theory sound logical? How many attacks have the Dems thrown out there during this admin that have either been proven false or has simply fallen away? How many more lives will they attempt to destroy before their hunger is satisfied.
    It's so obvious they are addicted to power at ANY COST!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I think this whole thing is going to backfire spectacularly on the rats.
    Maybe even more so than Booker's Spartacus moment which has been widely mocked
    It is so blatant that once some facts come out it will be exposed for exactly what it was a hail Mary lie made up to derail the confirmation when all else had failed.

1. Ford is a Democrat who donates to left-wing causes, attended the anti-Trump March for Science, and previously signed an open letter challenging Trump's border policy.

2. Christine Blasey Ford's parents, Paula and Ralph Blasey, were foreclosed upon. Kavanaugh's mom, Martha, was then serving as a judge on the Montgomery Country Circuit Court, and she ruled against Christine Ford's parents.

3. Ford deleted all of her public social media before she came forward, making it difficult to see the advocacy and partisanship she was engaged in the time leading up to her making her allegation public.

4. By Ford's own telling, she was drinking the night of the incident.

5. Besides Ford, there are only two other named parties: Brett Kavanaugh himself and his friend, Mark Judge. Both have issued vehement denials.

6. 65 women who knew Kavanaugh in high school have vouched for his character.

7. Kavanaugh has successfully passed six FBI background checks.

8.Ford's story first surfaced in July when she sent a letter to her congressman, Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-Calif.). That letter was forwarded to Sen. Dianne Feinstein in late July. For reasons Feinstein has not disclosed, she kept the letter secret until after Kavanaugh's hearings concluded, missing repeated opportunities to question Kavanaugh directly. By releasing the letter after the hearings concluded, Kavanaugh is effectively robbed of an opportunity to defend himself directly in a public forum. Feinstein has suggested she sought to simply honor Ford's request for confidentiality. Yet that doesn't explain her not bringing the matter up during the hearings, as she could have left the accuser nameless.

9 Some of Ford's students suggest she is vengeful and is mentally unbalanced

10 Despite telling The Washington Post this incident so traumatized her she's been in recovery ever since, she also admitted not recalling the incident specifically. She doesn't remember the year it happened, but believes it occurred in 1982, when she was 15 and Kavanaugh was 17. She does not recall where the incident occurred, only that it was at a house in Montgomery County, Md. She forgets whose house it was and how she got there. She forgot whether Kavanaugh and Judge were already upstairs when she went up, or if they came up after her. She also forgot how she got home that night.

11 Ford says Kavanaugh pinned her down and attempted to take off her bathing suit; in the room also, she said, was his friend, Mark Judge. Ford first told this story in 2012 — about 30 years later — to her therapist during couples therapy. The therapist's notes from that session don't name Brett Kavanaugh and also report Ford said four men were in the room. Ford says the discrepancy is the fault of the therapist.

This story they've cooked up has more holes than a slice of Swiss cheese. You would think that ole "swiss cheese" Feinswine would realize she stands to be known as "swiss cheese" Feinswine from here on out, but then, she is a stupidcrat...which doesn't speak so highly of her IQ. Their degree of desperation is growing to dangerous levels. They're going to really come unhinged afore long.

"Feinstein has suggested she sought to simply honor Ford's request for confidentiality. Yet that doesn't explain her not bringing the matter up during the hearings, as she could have left the accuser nameless".

world of difference between this media grandstanding BS and submitting "evidence" and testifying in a Congressional Hearing >>>> you don't EVER EVER see these bat crazies doing anything that goes on the Congressional Record and something their own party members can't simply be quiet on and deny ...

Prediction............Dems will try to postpone vote until after the mid terms, Ford and her lawyer will come up with a flimsy tactic of delay.
    Good possibility that Ford will never testify.
    If dems get control of congress all this B.S. will simply fade away.
    similar tactic used on Roy Moore