Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Kavanaugh’s threads-combined-

I think that given the fact it was Freakstein who brought this woman forward, she HAS to show or the demorats lose all kinds of credibility. Can't imagine how it will turn out good for them given this woman admitted to sleeping with 64 people in 6 or so years.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-congress.html

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley on Tuesday raised the possibility that next week’s high-stakes open hearing to examine the sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh could be canceled if the accuser doesn’t accept the committee’s invitation.

Grassley, R-Iowa, scheduled a hearing for Monday for Kavanaugh and accuser Christine Blasey Ford to answer questions from senators about the allegation. But Grassley said during a Tuesday radio interview that his office has reached out several times to Ford and her attorneys to discuss her allegation, but has heard nothing back.

“We have reached out to her in the last 36 hours three or four times by email and we have not heard from them, and it kind of raises the question, do they want to come to the public hearing or not?” Grassley said on The Hugh Hewitt Show.

Asked whether there would be a hearing if Ford did not agree to appear, Grassley suggested he couldn’t see a reason to hold one.

“What would be the purpose of the hearing if Dr. Ford doesn’t want to respond?” Grassley said.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

In other words, PUT UP OR SHUT UP! The vote will commence. You will not use this to stall the conformation. 😜

***UNCOMFIRMED**** but there is mention that Woods also sent a similar letter to Gorsuch last year

What do you mean, " UNCONFIRMED", and do you actually mean "to" Grosuch or, "about" Gorsuch? Your post is unclear to me.

There is a tweet going around that suggests she may have played this game before....
    https://theblacksphere.net/2018/09/d...about-gorsuch/

thanks borrego, that is what I was referring to.......I lack the knowledge to post links.

Ford now says she won't testify until the FBI investigates. HAHAHA THe FBI already said they won't investigate. Ford and Feinstein just lost all credibility. Stupid Mother f'ers .

Beo, I don't think TRUMP has barely begun to toy with the rats.....he's pacing himself, after all he's got 6 more years to swat them around. He can't lose his nemesis because like D and I (me, myself), like Tom and Jerry what's the point without a little challenge.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

FBI has already investigated him for the SC nomination, plus 5 other times previously. Feinstien and the other D's on the committee already has the FBI report. Why not read it and see what's there?
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13