Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berkeley police slammed for Antifa mugshot tweets after violent rally

"At's a rat fine lookin' bunch of "citizens" 'ight thar. Here in Johnston County, North Carolina we'd take'em water skiing. They might wonder why we tied a large fish hook around their waists with rope though, but unbeknownst to them, round these parts, 'at's how we'uns troll for allergators. "At's a rat fine form of entertainment to spend the day doing. Time to time we'uns is able to use the bait more than onect, but most of the time the gators git'em.
    Last edited by beowulf; 08-07-2018 at 11:32 PM.

I'm at a loss on this one. Most of the perps were arrested and booked for possession of a banned weapon. How can that be, they were banned?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Interesting huh?
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

George Soros probably provided hot meals, free drugs, and a bus ticket to a warm climate for these fine citizens to cause some trouble in Berkeley. These are most likely the same people that were kicked out from underneath that overpass in Cincinnati.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

"Free drugs"... LOL