Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy from Texas

Dang, I'm west of Houston and too close to a city, we must be neighbors. Welcome, and glad you found us.

We are accused of not talking strictly about prepping, but there's a wealth of info on here, just lok around.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Shoot, I'm 1400 miles west of Houston give or take. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I'm originally from Houston. Moved to Hockley, then Katy and now for the past 25 yrs, in Central Texas in the country. Should have moved here 40 years ago.
    So, tell us a little about you.
    Someday, I may make it out to the Hill Country. I work in an industrial laboratory, enjoy the firearms sports, reload for handgun and rifle, tinker in the garage, and do some prepping. Have a decent GHB, but my prepping plan is to bug in as I don't have land to get out to. Water will be my biggest issue if we have to survive more than 30 days, and we're a small group so security will be challenging if SHTF. We did well during Hurricane Harvey.