Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama took lying to new heights with the Iran deal

Default Obama took lying to new heights with the Iran deal

This is incredible! And people are STILL DEFENDING THIS MOTHER FU@KER! God forgive me but, I hate that man!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...iran-deal.html
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Hopefully the Worst POS Potus this Country has ever had will eventually be indicted and locked up!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Could you Imagine if an INDICMENT was issued? The Libs would come completely unglued! Possibly start a truly physical civil war and of course, the Libs would surround him to protect him, even to the point of moving him to an undisclosed location with an army around him. I can see him developing his own country and building an army. He has the Muslim connections to back him. He would definately become a dictator, spawn from our own government. That makes me feel ill just thinking of that SOB and him having that much of a hold on people!

I don't know, I would 100% support him leading the splitting off of California.

Not me, because he has always had an alterior motive, if you get my meaning.

Let them leftards start war!! They would be decimated!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Skeeter, like so many others I've spoken with, I KNOW you are just itchin to pull the trigger but, I hope we can win this war without firing a shot. I'm still holding out some form of hope but it's slowly fading. I truly don't want my hand forced in that way if it can be avoided.
    Yes, I beleive they would be decimated.

I would not underestimate the enemy.. But ....lol...
    I would say 95% are just north of mentally handycap and truly believe they are brilliant. They yell, cry and protest but they don't fight a war.
    The other 5% are the angsty youths the antifa and blm croud.. They buy guns, and don't care so much about change..they want to break stuff and get free stuff. Anarco communist we call them. While they will riot and likely fire the first shots if anything was to go down, they too don't have the resolve to get up and do what's necessary to win. Don't underestimate them just know that they are their biggest weakness

The stereotypical antifa guy is..
    1. Wants communism.. But doesn't know what communism really means.
    2. Can't hold a job, unreliable, and wants a hand out.
    3. Hates your freedom..but you can't mess with there freedom to be a different gender every third Thursday.
    4. Hates police..but Cry's and calls the police when they don't get their way. Or there house gets robbed. Or they get their ass kicked at a protest.
    5. Lives with mommy and daddy. Who coddled them and told they can be anything they want..
    6. Brainwashed by college professors who know what communism really means.
    7. Bought an ak, thinks he should be able to have it but no one else should. Knows nothing about it and bought 100 RDS of ammo at Walmart to wage his war. Ammos to expensive to practice so he plays call of duty instead.
    8. Pretends to be inclusive of races and religions...except Jews , Christians and whites and Asians. Screw those guys they work , have morals and think there better than
    everyone else.
    9. Fake as hell. They are the first to ask and the last to give. But always act like they care about their fellow man. We need to save the planet and all these refugees from durkastan. Yet wouldn't give dittly squat of there money to help their cause...thinks rich white people who don't give 2 F's about there cause should pay for it.
    10. Apologetic for their race.. Thinks white people have a magic cloud of privilege. And all white people are racist..
    These types are generally way more racist than conservatives..

Sorry to rant.. Just getting to know the enemy...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Skeeter, like so many others I've spoken with, I KNOW you are just itchin to pull the trigger but, I hope we can win this war without firing a shot. I'm still holding out some form of hope but it's slowly fading. I truly don't want my hand forced in that way if it can be avoided.
    Yes, I beleive they would be decimated.
    I'm with you on this, Cammi. I cringe to think of all the damage and destruction that would come if it comes to a shooting war. But they'd better forewarned that if it should come, I'm way more than capable and prepared to unleash violence like they've not imagined. IF it should come to that, we must be prepared...mentally and physically...to unleash holy terror upon them with all the violence and calloused, unfeeling savagery we can muster..so they will rue the day they even had such thoughts. It must be our goal and intention to literally stomp them into oblivion with no regrets whatsoever! Anything less is just not acceptable.