Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Feral Dog Fatalities

Detroit has/had a feral dog problem.
    Anyplace where many people lose their jobs or where there is a local recession will have a dog problem because people will just release their pets.
    In a SHTF situation feral dogs and cats will be a huge problem.
    When the do-gooders managed to get rid of all the horse slaughter houses in the USA and it caused horse prices to plummet several years ago many many people released their horses into the "wild". Un-calculable numbers of these horses died slow deaths.

I live in the country and have always had dogs. I keep mine at home and I expect and require others do the same. Around here we adhere to the 3S rules. (Shoot, shovel and shutup. Seems to work.

ten-ring

Quote Originally Posted by ten-ring View Post
    I live in the country and have always had dogs. I keep mine at home and I expect and require others do the same. Around here we adhere to the 3S rules. (Shoot, shovel and shutup. Seems to work.

ten-ring

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dog-attac...-officials-say

thought someone had dregged this one up because of today's pitbull attacks in OK .....

Quote Originally Posted by wtr100 View Post
    popcorn poppin ' ...

LOL, geez
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Years ago I guy I worked with said his neighbor called him one day to say his dog was over at their place. My work mate asked the neighbor if he had a gun. The neighbor said yes but only a deer rifle. My work mate said that should work, use and there would be no more problems with the dog.
    When I was on the farm we shot every dog and cat we saw unless we knew it belonged to a close neighbor. I assume they all did the same.