Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GREETINGS from The Alamo City of Texas

Smile GREETINGS from The Alamo City of Texas

New Friends,

I'm brand new here, having found this forum by purest accident, while looking for something else on the WWW.

I'm a retired soldier & now spend most of my time as a volunteer Texas Master Naturalist with the TP&WD, as well as collecting firearms, hunting, fishing & camping.

yours, tex
    "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to Almighty God." Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Good morning Tex and welcome. We have a wide variety of skill sets here along with a lot of info here. If you have a question, donít hesitate to ask, and if you have projects you are working on then make a post about it so maybe others can learn from you. You are in good company with some fellow Texans here!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Good morning Tex and welcome. We have a wide variety of skill sets here along with a lot of info here. If you have a question, donít hesitate to ask, and if you have projects you are working on then make a post about it so maybe others can learn from you. You are in good company with some fellow Texans here!
    I've been to Texas, wasn't that impressed with y'all.... welcome aboard Tex.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkieís and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

THANKS for the welcome, Gents.

yours, tex
    "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to Almighty God." Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Welcome from up I35

just a lil north of you........welcome

Glad you found us tx. Service members and retirees are always an asset! Welcome!

Central Texas here!

As a side note: notice flock says, "been" to Texas", doesn't mean he has experienced Texas. Those Tenn hillbillies are a hoot and we love em' ,but they don't know their butt from buttermilk about Texas culture.
    Did I mention we also relentlessly razz each other? It's normal protocol so jump right in!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Greetings, judging by your interests, looks like you'll fit right in.....

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I've been to Texas, wasn't that impressed with y'all....
    Probably because we don't marry our sisters like them tenny Boys! Lol Welcome aboard Satx
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!