Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aussies Banning $10k+ Cash Transactions

Default Aussies Banning $10k+ Cash Transactions

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...wn-tax-evasion

How long until we see this here? Looks like they're on the push to reduce the effectiveness of cash again and I'm sure they're ever scheming to eliminate cash all together. We all know the lefties like to use Australia as an example.

Easy enough to make $9999.99 transactions. Isn't that how obama did it with Iraq so that it did not require approval.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Easy enough to make $9999.99 transactions. Isn't that how obama did it with Iraq so that it did not require approval.
    If the government does it, it's fine. If we do it, it's "structuring" and a crime.

Every government (and certainly including the USA) is becoming more and more oppressive.
    In the USA banks are required to report any transactions over $10,000 and commonly report smaller transactions also.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Every government (and certainly including the USA) is becoming more and more oppressive.
    In the USA banks are required to report any transactions over $10,000 and commonly report smaller transactions also.
    Yea, during the reign of Obama the Petulant, they were recording or reporting $5K transactions.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

The thing about those transactions is that they're cash and a lot of times no record at all....... that's why they don't like them. I'm not being obvious, just saying it happens more than most think.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I'm not sure many of you understand the totality of what is going on here. Not sure if you understand what they are not wanting to tell you.

A cashless...electronic money economy is the means to total "Herding " of a people and nation.

Now ..........

I mean here in thoughts, ideas, actions, and thus the need to control all of these. What this means is that you are not viewed by your government as a citizen in the positilve sense...but as an economic competitor against government largess and need to control the economy in order to sustain their reign.

This is the very definition of anything but a free people.

Whenever government can create fiat phony money at will..by voting on it.....you as the citizen become a competitor ...not a citizen and must needs be controlled in every aspect of your lives. Cash and Electronic money transfers is a means of so doing and being able to monitor what you do with your monies.

This is also the means of fines and judgments.... not by your day in court ..or by a jury of your peers... but by a politically appointed administrator.

In such an system you lose your ability to free speech...your opinions, your vote, your monies.. control over your children and or your house.

This is the status of people today living in England, on the continent, and now in Australia and even New Zealand. It is these countries further down the road than us here in the United States wherein these people are being forced by Administrators...to take second, third, and fourth place in their own countries...to government largess.

They have figured out how to do it in such a nice delicate way that people who think with their emotions believe it is the only way to go...until it is to late. These people think it is wonderful to take second, third, and fourth place in your own country while taking first place risks to earn your monies.

This is also the leftist plan for us here in America...but Trump and Company have put a huge stick in the spokes of this plan. He was not supposed to win and it is obvious we would be further along and much faster along this path had Hillary won. This is the Ishmaelite path.

You are a social and economic competitor in this kind of system....not a citizen.

And I think also that this will never be allowed to be told to the pubic...even by such people as El Rushbo. They do not dare.

My .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

OT, while some of the topics you post may not be as clear as day, on this subject of a cashless society you are painfully clear, imminently understandable and 10000% correct!

Yep, I put away a significant portion of funds as cash for several reasons.
    First of which is when state revenuers seized my account for owing them $300 because their system changed and I suffered. Since I keep enough to keep the business and our household afloat for a month.
    I also just like to do cash transactions from time to time, and many folks now offer incentives for cash dealings.
    Then there's the standard it's none of guvs damn business what I spend money on.

Even worse, they're pushing for cashless and Australian Bank's System Outage Leaves 9 Million Customers Without Cash occurs even without any sort of natural disaster happening. What better way to ensure you're completely dependent on the government during a disaster and have absolutely no chance unless you follow their requirements?