Thread: Antibiotics

I can see Mt Hood, Adams, St Helens and Rainer on a clear day

Default Antibiotics

Anyone who is a client of Calvet should read this. I usually send an order in every three months...got lazy and waited four. Mores the pity. Calvet has been a reliable source for over ten years in my experiece. Came across this message as I wanted to backfill my store of Amox, sinus infection. Annual event with allergies.

PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ***********

**********IMPORTANT ORDER PROCESSING NOTICE ***********

Thank you for your interest in placing an order with our company

A car accident on Christmas Eve involving the two principal owners of Cal Vet Supply resulted in the loss of life of one owner, with the other currently in rehabilitation recovering from severe injuries

As they were both instrumental in the daily running of the company, we have had no choice but to suspend all order processing and shipping

*******We had initially targeted the end of April 2018 to be back on track with order processing, but just recently were informed that a more realistic time frame is May or June 2018, but even those dates are NOT guaranteed - in fairness to our customers, at this time we would advise placing your order elsewhere for now ******

For updates on Cal Vet Supply moving forward, please be sure to sign up to our mailing list on the home page of this website

If you have any questions about an existing order, you are welcome to email us at help@calvetsupply.com

We at Cal Vet Supply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding and patience during this time

************If you do place an order online today, and are willing to wait, please understand that your card will be charged today - again, because of the uncertain state of the situation, at this time we would advise placing your order elsewhere for now ******

If you have you are welcome to email an order to us at help@calvetsupply.com that will not be charged to your card until we resume regular shipping **************
    Qty
    Product
    Last edited by Ezmony; 04-24-2018 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Spelling

Man, that sucks, I didn't hear about thier accident. My wife orders alot of supplies from them for our farm.

best luck to the surviving partner .... I pity the employees that used to have a job - the family members that was living off the company - the owners should have prepped for something like this and had plans for continuing the operation - hard to believe that absolutely no one is in position to step up ....

Maybe it was more of a side hustle, a product of having the opportunity from doing regular business. Like an arborist selling firewood and or mulch....just a bonus. Sometimes a company isn't a company so much as a passion. Like my dad's company, he does multi million dollars worth of business every year, has anywhere between 15 and 20 people on payroll. If something happens to him the business shuts down period.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I can see Mt Hood, Adams, St Helens and Rainer on a clear day

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Maybe it was more of a side hustle, a product of having the opportunity from doing regular business. Like an arborist selling firewood and or mulch....just a bonus. Sometimes a company isn't a company so much as a passion. Like my dad's company, he does multi million dollars worth of business every year, has anywhere between 15 and 20 people on payroll. If something happens to him the business shuts down period.

Might be a bit soon to count CalVet out. Below a partial reply I received earlier today. Hope they make it through the troubles. Trusted supplier and very reasonable costs.

We are hoping to be back on track very soon - we will be sending out an email to everyone on our customer list when it happens

I hope you have a great day !

Sincerely,

Amber Dukes

California Veterinary Supply

WWW.CALVETSUPPLY.COM

891 Indole St.

Pahrump NV 89048

1-800-366-3047 | 775-727-4498 (fax)

Supplying quality veterinary products since 1981

Ez