Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: chemtrails

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    But I see them hang for hours and sometimes get rainbow tints to them like a sheen of oil in water in the sky. I think its population control myself.
    It may be, but if so they're doing a lousy job of it.

Seriously something IS going on .... I just don't know exactly what.

I'm resting easier now, knowing that all of the Silica dust I breathed in my oilfield days was to for nothing . While I was concerned with Silicosis in addition to smoking unfiltered cigarettes, I was in fact curing myself as I worked.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I know this is an old thread, but this just popped up on PSB. Bet this reporter won't be on air again;

https://twitter.com/salty_sundays/st...753292804?s=20

Link no workie.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

My oldest daughter and I are forever talking about chemtrails. I used to think it was a bunch of hooie myself. Then one day I got to thinking (yeah, I know...that's very dangerous...thinking, that is ), in actual film war footage of the B-17s over Europe in WWII there were contrails.. In actual war footage of the B-29s in the Pacific theater I don't remember ever seeing any contrails. It does give one cause to scratch one's head and go, HMMMMMMMM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Link no workie.
    Still working for me.

Years ago there was an official government website talking about a project they had done for years in west Texas where they would seed the clouds via.... chem trails.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Geoengineering is a fact and is what happened to Texas last week. How could so much warm air from the gulf cause so much ice and snow in Texas ? They control the weather. The chemtrails are why our grapes mold in dry weather, why people get Alzheimers, why once fertile fields don't yield half what they did in the past. Don't believe me , look up Dane Wigington , listen to his videos. The sheep are waking up. We've been played for fools too long.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Geoengineering is a fact and is what happened to Texas last week. How could so much warm air from the gulf cause so much ice and snow in Texas ? They control the weather. The chemtrails are why our grapes mold in dry weather, why people get Alzheimers, why once fertile fields don't yield half what they did in the past. Don't believe me , look up Dane Wigington , listen to his videos. The sheep are waking up. We've been played for fools too long.
    Yeah, chemtrails and HAARP. Combined..."that not good, Kemo Sabe". And with that bunch of...whatever...running the show in DC now...and the spineless, lilly livered repukelicans tucking their tails and runnig and hiding again...vigilence and awareness is is all the more critical now.
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-25-2021 at 10:07 AM.

Yet we do nothing, because we're too comfortable. Yep COMFORTABLE.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.