Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: If Trump signs this fu@king bill, he's lost my vote!

Trump will find out really fast, that if he signs this bill, he can't do whatever he wants and we will accept it. WE WON'T!!!. One thing true conservatives are not, and that is sheep. We will fire him as fast and as furious as we worked to put him in the WH. That's a fact! This bill undermines EVERYTHING we voted on when we voted for Trump!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

If he signs this bill, the damage is done regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I hate situations like this. I don't want more gunlaws any more than the OP or most here .... but if we abandon Trump we get a demorat and then the antigun cr@p will accelerate and other libtard programs shoved in our faces.
    I have heard Trump is considering a veto .... but I don't know what's going to happen.

):
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I'm with Cammi on this. He signs this bill into law its heads they win, tails we lose; or tails they win, heads we lose. We're the ones who'll end up holding the bag in a "snipe" hunt. This ain't good...any way you consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    No one ever said "unwavering...Support, yes, but never have I claimed unwavering. If my candidate turns, I turn away. Simple as that.. Don't make it into something it isn't D. And don't start any Shlt with me. I'm not happy about this and I'm damn sure not in the mood for your bullshlt right now.. YOU GET ME HAUS?
    We're on the verge of a fu@ckin war and you want to play stupid head games...
    Easy, Cammi. He's just trying to push your button. Ignore it, and it'll go away.

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Daelith is a ConservaLib. So I only listen to Half of what he posts! Lol
    You mean like a sheep in wolf's clothing...all howl and no bite?

What this bill will do if signed, is empower the Dems and further energize them to the point it will be completely out of control. Their demands will not stop here. You give the Dems another toe in the door and they will want the whole foot. Give an inch, they'll demand a mile and so forth. We can not afford that. Furthermore, to hell with planned parenthood, sancuary cities et al. We have been fighting tooth and nail to end this crap along side of the 2A. This is a start-line, not a finish line. What it will do is open the flood gates of hell and, trust this, they will open wide. If he signs this and six months later he rejects it in yet another bill, that is ammunition against him as a flip flop. Another feather in the Dems hat for talking points come election time. Yep, if he signs this, he's done and done! And furthermore, America is done!

No it won't, but here's the deal... I determine who pushed my buttons by letting it be known. I speak my mind and Will not tolerate an instigator who tests my core values by baiting my intentions with nonsense.

Im generally a peaceful person but when push comes to shove, I won't be the first to fall and if someone attempts to nip at my heals, I'll turn around and bite a chunk out.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Easy, Cammi. He's just trying to push your button. Ignore it, and it'll go away.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 03-23-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

"Trump threatens to veto spending bill over DACA, border wall"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...wall-daca.html

My read is these are just two things the demo-turds won't allow, and he is keeping the 2A out of it, cause he doesn't want that debate now. Bottom line is it likely won't get signed, because of the above.

He also said he will not fund SC's or PP. We'll see. At this point, his pen will determine if he's true to his word or a one term lame duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    No it won't, but here's the deal... I determine who pushed my buttons by letting it be known. I speak my mind and Will not tolerate an instigator who tests my core values by baiting my intentions with nonsense.

Im generally a peaceful person but when push comes to shove, I won't be the first to fall and if someone attempts to nip at my heals, I'll turn around and bite a chunk out.
    LOL! I hear ya! I'm just throwing a little good natured needling at ya...trying to get a chuckle. I'm the same way. I'll walk away to try and avoid trouble, but run from a fight? Oh, HELL no! My Irish blood won't let me do that. I'm not a big fellow, and although not quite ancient...I'm getting close. But don't mistake me for a push over. Someone tries to get in my face, I'm subject to slap the taste out their mouth. I've mellowed some, but I still have my Irish temper. And I never saw an Irishman who didn't love a good fight. Then there's my Indian blood...sneaky and very nasty when riled.
    Last edited by beowulf; 03-23-2018 at 11:36 AM.