Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tillerson is out! Also we tentatively have a new CIA DIRECTOR.

Read about that today. Praying too!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Boy the Leftards and a few high up Rightards are dead set against appointing these 2 folks!! Yup they must be actual GREAT choices for the people...
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

What they don't realize is that they will all be exposed as hypocrites since they approved Pompeo for Cia, many demorats also voted for him. But the truth is , Trump has done more with fewer people than any President I can remember. He doesn't need them . I actually think he wants to get rid of this Haspel woman, she's a black hat.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    What they don't realize is that they will all be exposed as hypocrites since they approved Pompeo for Cia, many demorats also voted for him. But the truth is , Trump has done more with fewer people than any President I can remember. He doesn't need them . I actually think he wants to get rid of this Haspel woman, she's a black hat.
    That's kind of the way I see it too, bammer. She seems to be carrying a lot of "baggage". I like what seems to be Trumps' MO...move'em up, move'em out!