Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Artist Tackles Anthem Controversy Painting of Trump holding American flag

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I just can't imagine the weight on President Trump's shoulders. Battling not only the liberal idiots , but also his own party. Everyone against him, can't even fill the positions in the various departments, blocked by congress, short-staffed, MSM against him, and he still keeps winning !!!! If he succeeds in bringing down the deep state he will be the greatest President in history. Pray for him. I do every day.
    I don't know of too many others who would be still standing carrying the load he has on his shoulders. But, honestly, I really believe this is exactly what he expected, anticipated, and ain't running from the fight one bit. Bunch of numb-nuts in the congress don't know how to handle him. They're not accustomed to dealing with someone who draws the line in the sand and defies them to cross it. When all is said and done, and the smoke has cleared, I'm betting he'll still be standing, although a bit ragged and worn, but all the adversaries will be down for the count.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I don't know of too many others who would be still standing carrying the load he has on his shoulders. But, honestly, I really believe this is exactly what he expected, anticipated, and ain't running from the fight one bit. Bunch of numb-nuts in the congress don't know how to handle him. They're not accustomed to dealing with someone who draws the line in the sand and defies them to cross it. When all is said and done, and the smoke has cleared, I'm betting he'll still be standing, although a bit ragged and worn, but all the adversaries will be down for the count.
    Thank God above he has our military by his side. God bless our military, God bless President Trump, God bless America.

Amen Bam
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

What I find even more impressive is that he's 71 years old and has more life in him than all those creeps in DC and Federal judges combined! I think we may have us a real Superman.... Without the cape! LOL
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!