Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artist Tackles Anthem Controversy Painting of Trump holding American flag

Default Artist Tackles Anthem Controversy Painting of Trump holding American flag

Artist Tackles National Anthem Controversy With Painting of Trump Holding Trampled American Flag

I ordered a print for my office!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/0...-american-flag

image.jpg
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

it has, to me , more meaning than just the protests......putting a broken country back together

He's my favorite POTUS.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    it has, to me , more meaning than just the protests......putting a broken country back together
    Absolutely, but he's having to fight a multi-front battle...trying to put the pieces back together while fighting a desperate battle with the traitors who are trying to destroy his Presidency, who apparently desire to see America crumble. Man has a spine made of tempered steel!

Mine too! This man loves America and true Partiot Americans.

He's human. All humans make mistakes throughout their lives, but there is no doubt in my mind he loves this country and her Patriots, and he regrets those mistakes. To me, this is his way of repenting for those mistakes. To serve the people and bring back our core values.

He's fighting a very good fight. I can't even imagine the struggles he has endured since he announced his run for President, much less from the day he took office to date. He has taken on the burden of Atlas and he has no intentions of shrugging!

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    He's my favorite POTUS.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Mine too! This man loves America and true Partiot Americans.

He's human. All humans make mistakes throughout their lives, but there is no doubt in my mind he loves this country and her Patriots, and he regrets those mistakes. To me, this is his way of repenting for those mistakes. To serve the people and bring back our core values.

He's fighting a very good fight. I can't even imagine the struggles he has endured since he announced his run for President, much less from the day he took office to date. He has taken on the burden of Atlas and he has no intentions of shrugging!
    He is, indeed, fighting a good fight, and an effective one. I'd consider him the political George Patton of today...dealing with controversy while taking the fight to the enemy..."grab'em by the nose and kick'em in the a$$"!

McNaughton has painted a number of excellent pro-American works. His depictions of Obama were .... not .... so ... friendly.

Here, President Trump is rightfully portrayed as a patriot.
    Obama .... not so much ... ...

Yeah, the one he painted of Obama, had him with his foot on the constitution which was on the ground! Perfect summary of Obamas regime and the way he treated the constitution.

My eyes sweat a little every time I look at this picture. He nailed this one as well as the Obama one.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I just can't imagine the weight on President Trump's shoulders. Battling not only the liberal idiots , but also his own party. Everyone against him, can't even fill the positions in the various departments, blocked by congress, short-staffed, MSM against him, and he still keeps winning !!!! If he succeeds in bringing down the deep state he will be the greatest President in history. Pray for him. I do every day.