Thread: Supreme Court rejects administration appeal over immigration

Default Supreme Court rejects administration appeal over immigration

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I'd keep deporting and let the other side prove it's not legal to deport illegals under our immigration program, we are fighting this battle backwards.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

You got that right Chip, was just about to hit Post, saying the same thing

SCOTUS wants it to go through the lower courts before they deal with it. The media is reporting it as though it's a court "smackdown" of Trump, which is absolutly NOT true.

To bad we can't skip all the bs and just get it done for a change, but I can understand this decision. Gotta go through all the bs red tape or it might not make it.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

If the 9th circuit continues to be overturned, at what point do THEY be deemed unfit to rule?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    If the 9th circuit continues to be overturned, at what point do THEY be deemed unfit to rule?
    That point was reached years ago. I still we need to keep the 9th in tact but transfer them west where that can give proper representation to folks in American Samoa.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Lol, my lead guy is Samoan, they have huge land and are royalty. They own land in the American part as well, any way...........That's funny.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

What have I missed here. Obamas DACA EO , which was illegal to begin with , has an expiration date. If Trump does not renew it, they are here illegally, which they were to begin with . How can the courts rule that Trump's failure to renew an ILLEGAL EO is Trump's fault ??!!!! What am I missing ??