Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy, from SEA

Thumbs up Howdy, from SEA

Hi,

New member checking in from Southeast Asia. Been a member for a few weeks, and thought my account would never be approved. Anyway, as a newbie, just trying to show my part by donating to the forum. I know they aren't free to host / run.

Look forward to posting here.
    Last edited by ILFE; 02-21-2018 at 03:50 AM.
    The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help. - Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States

Welcome aboard ILFE. Nice to see a new member from your region. Ya got any nice AK's for sale?
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    Welcome aboard ILFE. Nice to see a new member from your region. Ya got any nice AK's for sale?
    Shucks, man. We got it all, here. In the market for any UXO? Slightly used, and not entirely stable. But, tons of it - free. Even got firing ranges where you can test out RPGs and such!

Try before you buy!
    The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help. - Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States

Oh we're going to get along just fine! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Welcome
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Welcome, glad you found us.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Welcome aboard. Glad to have ya
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkieís and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

Welcome from Tennessee. glad you joined up. Look forward to your future postings
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Welcome. Cambodia, huh? Maybe you can find John effein' Kerry's magic hat and secret dog that he left there when he was doin' that-there sekrit skwirrel stuff for Nixon, even before RMN was even elected PoTUS.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

Welcome aboard... An American living in Cambodia???
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...