Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US

Default 13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US

We've been saying this all along...So now, here it is, 100 million dollars later to hear the Mule tell us no Americans were involved in the 2016 election.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...elections.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

this certainly won't be the end of Mueller's investigation.
    personally I am unsure what this means and where the next indictments are going to hit.
    I hope on some of the traitors at FBI, DOJ, IRS, Clinton Crime Foundation

I really resent the DOJ trying to put me out of business. We do good work and American's should be grateful.
    Don't mind me, I'm just collecting IP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Troll View Post
    I really resent the DOJ trying to put me out of business. We do good work and American's should be grateful.
    Get Trump elected to a second term and I might actually say something good about Russia.

So he indicts folks not from this Country and NONE so far that are American Political crooks? Yeah ok....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    So he indicts folks not from this Country and NONE so far that are American Political crooks? Yeah ok....
    I had a feeling Trump turned him.

Huh? Turned what? Lol I want some damn American crooked Pollockticians locked up!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

It ain't over yet, Skeeter... This just clears Trump from Russian collusion and Obstruction of Justice. We still need to move forward with investigating U1, the FISA dossier etc.. There is also more than one investigation going on.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    It ain't over yet, Skeeter... This just clears Trump from Russian collusion and Obstruction of Justice. We still need to move forward with investigating U1, the FISA dossier etc.. There is also more than one investigation going on.
    Correct Cammie. Very soon the libtards will be presented with evidence of massive illegal alien voter fraud, and Soros fake voting machines. Soros is done. DACA is done.

LOL... I was just reading on a FOX forum and the Libs are now turning on the Mule. Now that's just epic!