Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zero Day - Cape Town South Africa - water supply crisis

This could get ugly quick.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Couldn't happen to a nicer place and sorry but My Give-A-Damn Meter busted long ago! I care about my Country bout now. Those 3rd world sh-t-holes let them selves get out of hand with letting the vary folks running things wreck it!! Just like Stupidfornia and many other Libtard cities/states!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

It'll be a great glimpse into LA without power.

6 gallons of water per day per person isn't that bad... Unless...the people rebel and try to take and consume silt water.. Then, will come pandemic's of serious diseases.... cholera, leapercy, measles, serious cases of shingles, renal failure, etc...
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

As if they don't have enough damn diseases now! Lol
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

http://www.newsweek.com/thousands-si...migrate-826126

12,000 white South Africaners petition Prez Trump for USA sanctuary ....

Why is it all these corrupt shlt hole countries seems to look for America to bail them out of the cesspools they create, then if they get what they petition, they chastise America, form hate groups against America, come here and trash America and so on. I'm really sorry but, you made your bed.. Now figure out how to correct your own mistakes and stop looking to America to lift you out of it. We will help with labor if need be, but damn the hand outs when they abuse it..
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Why is it all these corrupt shlt hole countries seems to look for America to bail them out of the cesspools they create, then if they get what they petition, they chastise America, form hate groups against America, come here and trash America and so on. I'm really sorry but, you made your bed.. Now figure out how to correct your own mistakes and stop looking to America to lift you out of it. We will help with labor if need be, but damn the hand outs when they abuse it..
    Agreed, they need to go thru the same immigration process everyone else SHOULD be doing.

They no more give a damn about America than they do their own country. They just want to come here for the free med care and welfare, but they have and keep the same mindset! That pisses me off!