Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got a virus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default got a virus

went to a Sprouts grocery store and picked up some things to put in a starter medicine cabinet.. something I've been thinking we need to do much like a linen closet.. picked up some vit, zinc , and elderberry immune syrup that had propolis and Echinacea in it.. brought my cousin with me and got her a few things to help her deal with severe allergies and sinusitis ( sneezing 40 times in one day so bad she can barely catch her breath depending on where she is when it hits)) got her some fenuthyme breath remedy and something else but don't remember where it is..so anyways we come home and play some cards and she goes back to her place .
    Four days later I get hit with severe runs and cant keep up to get my strength,, losing electrolytes and potassium ,, chills and light fever.. no other symptoms.. Luckily I had all the ingredients for Russian Tea and started drinking it right away all day long and still making trips to ladies room.. my skin got chalky around my fingers and toes (dehydration) and really slept till 1:30 that after noon..I had body aches as well..
    Realized I forgot about the elderberry syrup and other things I bought and started on that right away.. within two days I was recovering and felt I could at least eat a small sandwich.. I was taking 4 doses 2 tsp each a day as per directions on box.. and considred myself lucky that I bought that stuff... please start stocking your cabinets with the stuff you need now.. if we have what is going on now,, I say 3 viruses.. not 2.. and if they just keep coming back we are kinda in for a long haul.. nobody else in the household got sick.. but you know its coming.. have also found out they are not getting flu vac either..
    When I make soups I always make enough to put two quarts in freezer so we can have it all winter long.. I also put onions on my feet,, after I got well found out hubby got sick with flu, fever ,, chills and he barely made it back to the terminal with the truck,, when he got off the clock he checked into a motel that he usually stays at and crashed after getting some onions from a friend and put them on his feet.. he got some rest and went into town and got the same stuff I had and went back now its said you should put sliced onions on your chest in rows as well.. anyone else dealing with the bugs out there and using alternatives? What did you go through?

Oh boy! You poor dear! I hope you make a full recovery very soon. I haven't had any kind of flu bug or cold in years so it's hard for me to relate. I've been told I have a very healthy immune system.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I've got 1 1/2 fifths of master tonic on hand as well.. gonna have to swig some tomorrow.. tonight is itchy scratchy throat commercial time,, pleghhhhhhhhh

Prayers for a quick recovery.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Hang in there, sounds like you got this beat. This year sold me. I religiously did the local raw honey daily as well as some spray made from Cedar Berry Tea three times daily orally.So far, knock on wood.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I've got some stuff to sell you, it's like Liquid stud! Just a dab on your wrist once a day, it'll drive your wife wild, and I'll cut you a great deal at only $79.95 for a 30 day supply! Don't worry about running out, I'll automatically bill your debit card and send out your supply every month!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

I'm in.... L-O-L

Well it's goat piss, but don't tell Kingchip, I was giving him a hard time about cedar berry tea spray. Lol

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Well, if it attracts the X back, then I will reconsider, LOL

Now that's funny