Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Latest texts from FBI agents link Obama to Trump surveillance

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Does he use his Thailand birth cert over there?

Its the one when the airline overshot Indonesia, and he was born again over Thai air space.

No they accept African Birth Certificates!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Thailand, not Tiland. Sorry for the typo.. My fangers got lazy! 😬
    Must be kind of like my hearing. Some guys were talking about a lady's hips one day...about how nice they were. I misunderstood. Thought they were talking about ships and said, "yeah, and large ones too." I regained conscientiousness two weeks later and still had a large knot on my head.
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-09-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Ha, Beo you learned the hard way that nice and big and big and nice aren't the same thing. LOL
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Ha, Beo you learned the hard way that nice and big and big and nice aren't the same thing. LOL
    LOL! Yep! But like you, this damned ringing in my ears really distorts words. If you aren't looking at me when you talk to me hips could be chips, ships, pips; hall could be tall, fall; gas could be ass (that's a REAL smelly one thar). Way too many years around jet engines, and too many trips to the firing range...not to mention the "refresher" combat training/preparation with arty simulators exploding just feet away and crawling under live machinegun fire. Ever been right next to a M-60 when it begins to "chatter"? Or standing close to a LAW (66MM light anti tank weapon) when it is launched? LAW, in some circles, also could mean Large Assed Women. Now, that'll definitely get ya smacked up side the noggin! All this with little, or zero, hearing protection. Took its toll, it did. But no worries, I get free hearing aids and batteries for life. Had a VA appointment this morning. Ordered me some new hearing aids...get'em every four years. Also talked about Cochlear implants. Yep. My hearing is that bad. I've adapted pretty well and able to joke about it, but it sure ain't no fun!
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-09-2018 at 09:33 PM.