Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: interesting thing I noted on the ham band last night.

used to be a very avid fan.
    about a decade ago
    even went to the 89 super bowl.
    no more.
    turned off the NFL and all broadcast TV 8 years ago - like beo said
    too many other constructive things to occupy my time.

SUPER BOWL MAYHEM: PHILADELPHIA GOES WILD WITH LOOTING, SHOOTING AND TORN UP LIGHT POLES (VIDEO)

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/super...s-video_022018
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I quit watching NFL years ago , even before they started kneeling. My buddy Mike came over to watch the SB because he has no TV , I watched the anthem intently waiting to see someone kneeling. It was a good game but the music sucked, halftime sucked, commercials sucked, next time I'll just loan him one of our TVs . I actually watched you tube videos most of the game. Thank God for laptops. It's amazing how many arrowheads are found along creeks and streams.

I watched ZERO NFL this year, very little last year. Like zero in years to come. Years past I watched at least one game on Sunday if not 2-3. I used to be a big NBA fan to, but stopped that crap when they decided Jordan was more important than the game. I've just about gave up Nascar after all the changes they've made.
    About the only sports I pay any attention to anymore is a little UT football and some Braves MLB games. But as I get older they keep moving further down the list. Wish I had any years ago.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Cammie that was tame for Philly.

I did watch as my home team was playing. I'm not a big fan of football. Hockey is my preferred sport to watch.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge