Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eye problems

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Got one of those in my eye once, cost me my land, house, can't even remember how much money, and a real good dog.
    When I was stationed at Andrews AFB, I was going to pick the wife up from work one afternoon. As I got onto the entrance ramp onto the beltway, there was this F-I-N-E looking thing wearing just barely enough to be legal and holding up a sign that said "my ass for your gas". I swear, I 'bout forgot where I was going and why. Where were they when I was single, foot loose and fancy free?!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    When I was stationed at Andrews AFB, I was going to pick the wife up from work one afternoon. As I got onto the entrance ramp onto the beltway, there was this F-I-N-E looking thing wearing just barely enough to be legal and holding up a sign that said "my ass for your gas". I swear, I 'bout forgot where I was going and why. Where were they when I was single, foot loose and fancy free?!
    Unfortunately for us Beo, the sexual revolution took place AFTER we were married.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Unfortunately for us Beo, the sexual revolution took place AFTER we were married.
    YEP! Oh, the pain and agony of it! Story of my life though. Always a day late and a dollar short. I felt like a dog with a bladder full of piss and not a fire hydrant in sight!
    Last edited by beowulf; 01-31-2018 at 10:12 PM.