Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump and Mueller

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    Aw, come on now, Lone Eagle, you know we were all supposed to forget about that.
    They still get antsy when I mention 80's GM trucks and model rocket engines.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

I'm beginning to think Trump has a lot of dirt on Mueller, from his years in the odumbo adm. I believe the Mueller probe into Trump is a smokescreen, and Mueller is actually using it to conduct an investigation into the deep state.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I'm beginning to think Trump has a lot of dirt on Mueller, from his years in the odumbo adm. I believe the Mueller probe into Trump is a smokescreen, and Mueller is actually using it to conduct an investigation into the deep state.
    You might be right, also I think Sessions is playing possum and hold the cards in his hands close to his chest.....this might be all tied to what "Q" has been eluding to

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I can see it now, Trump walks into Mueller's office with a big stick in his right hand, smacking his left palm with it, and saying, "You wanted to talk to me, asshole?"
    That would make for good tv
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

I am wondering how much of this meeting between Trump and Muller will change now that the FISA Memo has been released Illustrating Ishmaelites at work within the Deep State ???

Wondering if this is why Trump was willing to meet with Muller??

Orangetom