Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safecastle introduces an all Terrain powerful 500W, 48V FAT Tire e bike

Thumbs up Safecastle introduces an all Terrain powerful 500W, 48V FAT Tire e bike

Safecastle launches own brand of Electric Bikes - Breeze, we sell various brands like X-treme , Prodecotech and others. After years of selling other brands we have finally built our own based on feedback from our customers and building the best specs.

Check it out here

It would retail for $2499 but we are launching an introductory price of $999 on Safecastle.com to get feedback and responses. Price will go up soon.

Breeze Bike is custom built with for both style and stamina, its a beast.

Smooth ride, powerful and easy to use, take it on sand, ice, mountain, roads...

Powered by a 500W Bafang motor rear brushless hub motor, 48 Volt battery, 790 LED Display enabled by pedal assist (PAS) system to extend your range on the road

What is a “fat” electric bike?

Well it’s basically the monster truck of the electric bike world! These “fat” e-bikes have tires that are 4+ inches wide and they are designed to handle all sorts of terrain like snow, sand, rough trails, the urban jungle (curbs, stairs) and anything else you can think of.

Because of the large volume of air these tires hold you can run the tire pressure extremely low and these tires will conform to almost anything you rollover. If you’re looking for a bike they can handle any kind of terrain and will get you a lot of looks around town then you should definitely check out the this new “fat” electric bike by Safecastle!

Equipped with the latest and most efficient electric charge, advanced lithium ion technology and no leaky fluids, no oil changes and nonitrous oxide, methane, or HFCs.

Features:

Breeze Brand New FatTire E-Bike gives you the ability to go places you would never think of taking a bike before - sand, dirt, snow, gravel, rain. Fat tire bikes provide improved grip and traction on the most troublesome terrain
    48V 10Ah Li-ion battery, Rear Brushless hub motor 48V 500W- Full Charge in 5 hours- Power Indicator Light

Range: 43miles (using pedal assistant), 21miles (Electric only). Max Speed 15-20 MPH
    Equipped with the latest and most efficient Electric Charge, Advanced Lithium-Ion technology and No Leaky Fluids, No Oil Changes and No Nitrous Oxide, Methane, or HFC's

90% Pre-assembled. Meticulous attention to every detail of each component, Ergonomic Handbar, Adjustable Seat and Anti-Slip Wear Resistant Tire.
    Prepare & Fortify - Safecastle.com
    Coupon Bunker - SafecastleBunker.com

Dang, that looks legit. I like it.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I want one but I am having a time convincing myself I want it a thousand dollars worth.

Cool, I could sell my Kawasaki enduro for one of those.....get some excersise while still going off road, and getting back without pedaling.

That $1000 price tag is less than most in its class, and not out of line for some of those offroad type bikes. I bought a bicycle for wife a few years ago and was shocked at $7K price tag on one bike.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I am certainly not saying it is over-priced but any person has to weigh their purchases.

$7k for a bicycle? I hope you are joking and it was really a Harley.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    $7k for a bicycle? I hope you are joking and it was really a Harley.
    We actually sold a bike worth 7k a year back it was a 5000W motor but we looked a more practical and feasible bike that drives well on road and FAT tire make it easy to go across multiple terrain.. Our introductory price is much lower than what this would normally retail for....

I like it too. How long could it set without use and not charging battery? In other words buying now and not using until future use?
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I like it too. How long could it set without use and not charging battery? In other words buying now and not using until future use?
    About 60 days