Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy from Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post

With the firearms I understand there is a FOID card that must be renewed every so often, or else when it expires they show up to relieve you of your guns which you are no longer "licensed" to possess. Have I got that right? If so I suppose that's a day to mark on the calendar "renew FOID". Is it also required to purchase ammunition? Are there difficulties from ordering ammo over the web?
    You are correct a FOID is required in Illinois and does need to be renewed as well as my CCW. FOID is also required for ammo purchase. Can order online ammo as long as it shipped to the address that is on the FOID.

Although I can order my reloading supplies without it.

Illinois is another state travelling down the communist road unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Good to see some more new blood here and realize that we now have at least two more people who aren't lookin' for the Gooberment to come save 'em when things go bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    Good to see some more new blood here and realize that we now have at least two more people who aren't lookin' for the Gooberment to come save 'em when things go bad.
    No goober for me

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Welcome, glad you found us.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields