Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let the riots begin across AMERICA! Travel ban in full force!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Ah, yes! Axe handles. There's just nuthin' like a good piece of hickory. (Clint Eastwood) This reminds me of the time I shot one of grand daddy's bulls in the balls with my BB gun. He sat down on his haunches, hind legs sticking out in front and dragging his arse along the ground with his front legs like a dog sometimes does, and bellering like you can't believe. When he got back up on all fours he "lit a shuck" for the branch. That's sort of like a miniature swamp. We didn't see him for three days. He never let me get too close to him again after that. Guess he had a good memory, and I KNOW he would have loved to have got me out in the middle of the pasture where there were no trees to climb.
    Doggone beo you was a brave little $hit !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Doggone beo you was a brave little $hit !!!!
    LOL! At that age, about 8 or 9 if I remember, I was more likely just too ignorant to be scared. Feelings of invincibility was one of my major faults at that time. Disparaging thing is....I jes ain't shore I've outgrown it yet.

Beowulf....LOL LOL LOL LOL...

That might not be good for my health. I'm afraid I could die laughing at some of their stupid, whiny retorts.
    LOL LOL....In a sort of sick but satisfied way.....I agree with you here. They are indeed some whiners.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

What is it with farm boys, BB guns and bulls? I remember nailing our herd bull in the nads with my BB gun, he kinda danced around abit. Then i felt this large hand on my shoulder, was picked up and it seemed with one motion my draws dropping. I kinda danced around abit, was awhile before I could sit down and Dad didn't give me my gun back for a month or so.

It's the way y'all was raised. It was forbidden for me to have a bb gun, I was given a .410 at the ripe old age of 5. Dad's theory was I wouldn't be mischievous because of its destructive power and I would respect it more. I never shot our bulls, so I guess he saved me from a good whooping.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

You twist it and drop down to a lower appellate court. Don't you follow these things? Question the validity or legality of the wording or some such and off to liberal judge office. And it may not happen, but I guarantee it will be tried.
    Last edited by KINGCHIP; 12-10-2017 at 04:09 PM.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    What is it with farm boys, BB guns and bulls? I remember nailing our herd bull in the nads with my BB gun, he kinda danced around abit. Then i felt this large hand on my shoulder, was picked up and it seemed with one motion my draws dropping. I kinda danced around abit, was awhile before I could sit down and Dad didn't give me my gun back for a month or so.
    I had my BB gun taken away a few times too, and my dad definitely believed in a$$ whoopins. Got my share and then some, but it definitely helped steer me in the right direction. When I popped ole Ferdinand in the "jewels", there wasn't anyone else around...and I SURE didn't say anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    You twist it and drop down to a lower appellate court. Don't you follow these things? Question the validity or legality of the wording or some such and off to liberal judge office. And it may not happen, but I guarantee it will be tried.
    Could be right, Chip. Have to wait and see. Liberals are bull dog tenacious when it comes to seeing how badly they can f--k everything up...go forty ways from Sunday in the wrong direction. And the poor miserable bastards actually think they are doing good. Whatever they've been drinking or smoking has short circuited their brains terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    That was exactly my point Tommy........ ANY foreigners. THe fact is that ISIS, Al-Quaeda, and other terrorist groups are dispersed all over the world. They can enter from any country. Why place restrictions on a handful of countries, opening the bans up to the courts, and the liberal " rule from the bench " judges ? Just place the restrictions and extreme vetting on ALL foreigners and discrimination and lawsuits are removed from the equation.
    I understand your point about ALL FOREIGNERS, but the fact of the matter still remains that countries like Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Libya, etc..., are all caught up in the midst of civil wars and don't have functional or existent governments to help the US vet immigrants from those countries. Those nations also have a HEAVY terrorist presence as well, which significantly increases the risk IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaine View Post
    I understand your point about ALL FOREIGNERS, but the fact of the matter still remains that countries like Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Libya, etc..., are all caught up in the midst of civil wars and don't have functional or existent governments to help the US vet immigrants from those countries. Those nations also have a HEAVY terrorist presence as well, which significantly increases the risk IMO.
    True Fontaine , I totally agree, but how many terrorists entered this country from those countries , while the liberal courts blocked the travel ban, when a blanket ban of all countries would have kept them out because there would have no legal basis for " discrimination " or " racism " . ? I'm just saying that while I'm no lawyer, it seems to me Trump could have gotten some better advice from those who are lawyers.