Thread: ATV Shed Project - Phase II

Default ATV Shed Project - Phase II

Hey Guys;

I've posted another progress video for our Range ATV Shed. This one isn't as long as the first one. It's mostly just some deck additions and road and landscaping improvements with a solar power system thrown in for good measure. Enjoy and as always, comments are welcome.

https://youtu.be/4rs6KSI3Ypg

Feral
    Remember; what looks back at you in the mirror, better damn well be what's looking in the mirror.

Nice work!
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Excellent work, definitely something to be proud of. My only concern is the battery box........ 1) it'll make a very nice and warm critter home 2) Although they are sealed batteries they still off gas and need ventilation. 3) I can't keep but thinking fire hazard............maybe you have plans for a bigger nicer cabin
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Thanks. I vented the battery box (might not show up in the photos) but yah, critters are a concern. I've done what I can to mitigate that but critters being critters will generally find a way. I just have to check it periodically.

Cheers
    Remember; what looks back at you in the mirror, better damn well be what's looking in the mirror.