Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: ALL MILITARY INSTALLATIONS ON HIGH ALERT OVER 5K INDICMENT/ warrants.

Why need to wait anything out. There isn't a building anywhere other than possibly a military installation that couldn't be brought down with a plane full of explosives! Lol And he wouldn't be locked up by the Military.
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

This stuff about Pedophilia going on in Hollywood and in the halls of power is not just in this nation but in all nations and has a pedigree going back into the Ancient Mystery religions....way back in time.

What is not known by most people, again raised on diet of today movies and television, is that this ancient fingerprint or index...is much dominant but carefully concealed in the halls of power. And Hollywood, for some years now, has been incestuously in bed with Washington DC and they are a match for this fingerprint behind theses Secret and Ancient Mystery religions. It is they who keep this stuff alive, hidden, and well for the purposes of power and control over the bulk of the people who have been taught to worship Hollywood and the tabloids.

This is part and parcel of why our news and leadership/educational principles have become so "Tabloid Like " in recent years and with no end in sight.
    It is from an origin which is rabidly infectious in it's source..in it's madness..it's appeal...and preys on those who cannot see the dots......nor are well grounded/Anchored.

Some of this kind of thing and it's pattern are covered in "The Ever War " series as to it's history...whys and wherefores unto today..this very day. Those in the Faith will have no problem with the material...those not will be incredulous. Much of it has to do with "The Fallen" and why they are the way they are ..and how they maintain their position even among our leadership....today...and throughout history. How they are spreading their "Fallen gospel" to people who are not well grounded/Anchored.
    Also their goals in why they spread their "Fallen gospel." The gospel of Ishmael...

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Post Script....

As near as I can tell...there is a very strong contingent in our Military which is heavily and quietly, for now, against this kind of thing and the leaders in Pedophilia.

For many of them are fathers and mothers.

However...under the Administration of William Clinton and Barrack Obama...our military has been heavily infiltrated and many of our leaders who are real "Shooters" have been replaced...with Yes people.

What you learn about the essence ...or basic nature of "The Fallen" who have lost their natural estate..and banished to this earth is that they are highly sexed...have a very high sex drive...at times uncontrollable. This is part of what is covered in "The Ever War" about the nature of power and politics. Not what we have been taught to believe or understand about leadership.

Now............................................... think about that in relation to the nature of what is happening in Hollywood and Washington DC..even into the office of President of the United States.

This is a tell tale index...or indicator of certain patterns taking place. What is interesting is that in this pattern, it is not covered in our public school systems in lieu of people defining themselves ...not by what they know, can think, or understand ..but by their sex and sexuality. And who is paying for and financing this 180 degree demonic flip flop??.....government.
    Think this through to a logical conclusion...

Well...nonetheless. I believe that... with certain exceptions going back to the Clinton and Obama administrations...the military is against this ancient fallen pattern of operation.
    The inner workings of the CIA in manipulating our leadership and foreign leadership...is not against this "Fallen Pattern." I suspect this is part and parcel of what is going on now between The CIA and our military.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 12-03-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Maybe I missed something........... is the OP true? Has it been confirmed/proven?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I am not for sure that it would be confirmed to the public.

The public does not generally know that when a boat/submarine goes out...a certain distance ..that at least one war shot is put into the torpedo tubes if not more..the real deal.
    Cocked and locked...ready to go at a moments notice.

Same with a boomer.....they are all war shots. This meaning they are always on alert...and ready...cocked and locked.

How many people out here flying ...even know or have a clue that often a jet fighter here in the states locks up an airliner or an air freighter and runs a simulation ...an attack scenario?? They never know they have been painted or locked up. That this has been going on for 40 plus years now...every day?? Gives you the warm fuzzies about flying..doesn't it!!??

You think this same scenario does not happen with a freighter or ocean liner and a submarine??? You folks thinking about going out on "The Love Boat??"

They never know what has just happened to them.

However...observing certain telltales...via the news..the tenor..pulse...one gets the feeling that time is running out in and for certain events. They are coming to a head....a crossroads.

I am asking myself how much this tax business has to do with it. I say this because my studies and instincts based on these studies tell me that this tax business cannot be allowed to go through to it's conclusion or as the Trump and company want.

For there is too much in our phony fiat money system and the manner in which our governments finance whatever they want on the backs of Americans to let them go...to spend their monies without limits on said public....limits...bondage...involuntary servitude to limit how much the average American can spend of what they earn. Someone in the Deep State has worked very very hard and for years..particularly since WW2...to keep Americans in the status of economic competitors and not as citizens of this country...subjects...just as are Englishmen.

That, to me, is the function of the Income Tax and now it's augmented system...Obama Care. For both of them together function to limit severely how much Americans can compete in the economy they work to sustain...against government excesses/largess...buying up votes.

I think this income tax business is still going to be an uphill fight in congress...and it increases the urgency to get Trump and Company out of office...along with the urgency of any indictments.

All of this to, me, spells a crossroads coming up quickly.

I am thinking the military would want to hold these cards close so as not to panic the public or affect the markets.

This line of thinking is based on my time in the military and the work I have since done in the civilian marketplace. Also certain studies/books I have read.

This world outside our doors is not the world we have been lead or mislead to believe it is.

I am not for sure that this recent action would be released to the public....

My sometimes rabid .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 12-05-2017 at 05:03 AM.

What activity are they talking about?
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    What activity are they talking about?

It is a multi agency activity....sounds local...but it gives these agencies training on working together smoothly....chain of command and that sort of thing....no matter what they are doing.

This kind of thing came about when Ronald Reagan began to declare certain crimes which used to be under state and local jurisdication to be under the Feds....the Omnibus Crime Act.

Since those days numerous programs and training scenarios/drills ..have taken place between the feds, state and local constabulary.....and for various contingencies...events.

The talk is that the feds and the DC people are going after gangs.

Orangetom

gangs (not the political kind, LOL. I wish)
    most likely MS-13