Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My mind running down rabid trails.....

Default My mind running down rabid trails.....

Once again I was in the rain locker...listening to the radio while taking care of business before shoving off...

And again my mind was want to run down rabid trails as I am often calling it....

The question arose in my mind and soul...

How badly do the left and the Deep State "not" want Roy Moore to arrive in Washington DC for work and do business for the State of Alabama???

I arrived at this question or questions.

If Roy Moore is elected...will we see Antifa, BLM ...the Feminists.. and the LGBT groups turned loose all across this land...in filling the land with violence/chaos???

How about more propaganda being brought out on this business through the public school system and through colleges???

In otherwords...once again....will we see a whole machine driven to madness for the purpose of holding the whole country hostage, in bondage, and accountable to them...not the election process!!???

A rerun of the likes of Charlottesville. Virginia..but nationwide ?

And will we once again see the MSM as a willing and zealous participant in encouraging this violence and bondage??

Just my rabid thoughts....on these Ishmaelites.

But before all of this and before the election ..I think we will see a willing MSM doing what they did with the Bill Clinton/Lewinski business..only in reverse....24/7.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

That's hard to predict but I know this.. It won't stop me from supporting Moore, even only in spirit since I'm not in Alabama. I won't hide behind the fear of ANTIFA, BLM or any other radical group, including MSM. MY ideology is solid, regardless.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Question?........ Didn't Trump support Moore's opponent in the primary?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Yep, under the guidance on Mitch. I felt that was a mistake.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Have we ever known Trump to be wrong yet?

Yep. But he's human, after all.....and it won't be his last mistake I'm sure.

What I'm getting at is that he is making sure to drain the swamp, he's going after the evil so he has a "list"so to speak, maybe he had prior knowledge of Moore's skeletons if there are any...................

Or maybe he didn't and was just simply mislead by Mitch. We just don't know. I know that both Strange and Moore have history that is easily researched and that is why I was not on board with Strange. In my opinion, he's a RINO republican. The very ones we are trying to get rid of.

I am pretty sure this is all a setup just like they did to Supreme Court Justice Thomas and Robert Bork.
    But even if they are true I might be inclined to have another anti_RINO in the senate.
    Mike Lee and Ted Cruz have pulled their endorsements - not sure if they are spineless or they know something we aren't privy to. Those two aren't generally spineless so I lean to there might be some truth to the allegations.
    Either way certainly takes some out of the wind out of the sails of Bannon.

Mitch for sure wants globalist/RINO type in there to bolster the gOB system. I see Moore as someone not offering allegiance to that group, who like is said are the two sides of the same coin. This must represent a needed piece to obstruct Trump from both sides, there is just too much going on. I am surprised that Cruz is backing away.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields