Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is the Air Force looking to collect Russian DNA?????

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Maybe to create the perfect Russian woman, so they can project their image onto the fighter jets window, to make the pilots chase the image rather than us ?

I just poured my first cup of coffee, so I might be too clear on this.....

Just don't be knocking White Russians, I like them.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I'm lactose vodka intolerant
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I'm lactose vodka intolerant
    I'm just intolerant of a lack of Vodka.

Black Russians matter

Yup...you got it right ...CENTEXDUDE

weaponized genetics

I have made posts on this site some time back on the topic of "TransHumanism." Beyond Human. Across Humanism.

The combining of man and machine..including computers.

The government agency called DARPA has quietly been working in this direction for years and years now. So too has any government with moneys and technology and the people to engineer both monies and technology.

Their goal is to manufacture what are called..."Super Soldiers."

You folks better read this article...and see where this goes when making a projection line down into the future.

This is AI...too.."Artificial Intelligence" combined with computer controlled electro mechanical augmentation to produce a "Super Soldier."
    A soldier who can work and kill...24/7...without conscience..only running a program of conquering...for their masters. Total battlefield dominance.
    Be very careful wherein is planned the future battlefields...that they are not here on our homeland ..against our own people...understand now??? NO conscience...conscience by computer!!!

We are being groomed to accept this kind of thing by Hollywood and Si Fi...as normal. It is not normal...

Project forward to the concept that this kind of machine becomes your leaders.

We already speak of Presidents, senators and congressmen being puppets of someone else not wanting to be seen but controlling our leaders by puppet strings.
    And we are become aware of this in our political process by a two party system which obviously does not reflect the will of the people..but the will of their puppet masters.

This is just the next step...replacing our military and our political...educational system with such "Super leadership."

Here is the article.. Notice it was posted back in January of 2003. This stuff goes back much further than that date....back into the 1940s when it began to take form in meetings on "TransHumanism."
    I keep this article posted on my Favorites column.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2003/01...uper-warriors/

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 11-03-2017 at 12:05 PM.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

So, now what happens, if it turns out that Russian DNA is superior in being adapted to super soldiers? Once found out, we could never keep it a secret!

Winni.........more like a virus that only effects certain RNA, DNA......a possible commonality (traits). I'll bet that our pilots have already been studied and some type of commonality has been discovered

Kurt Russells' movie Soldier, born and bred for war