Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iron infusions

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Isn't that the point of anonymity..........
    I don't have a problem being anonymous, I have a problem with people misrepresenting themselves as someone else. No one thinks you are a lion, but everyone thought KateLibby was a woman. Krobertz profile pics is commonly used to create fake FB profile and dating profiles. That is a huge red flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I don't have a problem being anonymous, I have a problem with people misrepresenting themselves as someone else. No one thinks you are a lion, but everyone thought KateLibby was a woman. Krobertz profile pics is commonly used to create fake FB profile and dating profiles. That is a huge red flag.
    When I first saw the screen name I thought it was krobait, and was wondering how Robert Mueller got on this site, but then I cleaned my glasses and realized my mistake. (Heh, heh)

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    No one thinks you are a lion.
    Well, y'all are wrong. Hmmf.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Fidel MD is correct not to talk about managing a pt with out having seen them. Chronic Anemia can be caused by chronic dx. You also have problems with what type of meds someone is on. Thyroid being off will cause anemia. But someone needs their CBC done to decide why the pt is anemic. If many things fail your health care provider may need to have you sent to get a colonoscopy checking for colon cancer. Lots of reasons for anemia some are genetic like Thalasemias etc.... This the reason you need to have a conversation with your doctor.