Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Cider

Default Fire Cider

I've been looking into making home remedies and found the Master Tonic (Fire Cider) videos on you tube.. does anyone make this stuff and do you know if any chain grocery stores carry the horseradish and turmeric roots.. I'm thinking whole foods probably would but would any other stores carry it was well>?

Around here there is a pharmacy that has a rather large vitamin/herb/oil selection. But I have never seen another one of these stores around so.........
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by silvergramma View Post
    I've been looking into making home remedies and found the Master Tonic (Fire Cider) videos on you tube.. does anyone make this stuff and do you know if any chain grocery stores carry the horseradish and turmeric roots.. I'm thinking whole foods probably would but would any other stores carry it was well>?
    Our local Great Value has horseradish, not sure about turmeric. Horseradish is easy to grow. I bought some at the grocery store and used it to grow my own.

Since Amazon bought Whole Foods, I would look there, beats hunting a store. Almost sounds like Fireball, my DIL's shot of choice. Even had a fountain at their wedding. causes temporary brain damage.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Since Amazon bought Whole Foods, I would look there, beats hunting a store. Almost sounds like Fireball, my DIL's shot of choice. Even had a fountain at their wedding. causes temporary brain damage.
    Can't argue with that . My wife loves Fireball.

Pour a shot or two of Fireball whiskey into a pint of Angry Orchard hard cider and you've got a tasty beverage.

FB on its own is too sweet for my tastebuds.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

rather have the stuff to kill the bugs than the stuff that would put me in a coma lmao

It's only temporary, and by the time you come around the bugs will be gone.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Fireball will not get rid of your bugs but after a glass or two you don't mind them as much.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Quote Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
    Fireball will not get rid of your bugs but after a glass or two you don't mind them as much.
    I've beat cold/flu symptoms with Tequila shots for years. After a few, you just don't know you feel bad any longer.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields